Snuff Story Request

AweBoi21

Forum Regular
Established Member
I want someone to write a story about snuffing a particular young Mexican boy. Reason why I want a story on him is that when I first met the guy online he was very cool. We video chatted, I went to his place, and we've fucked on numerous occasions. He soon became distance a month or two in and I started to get sad and depressed. He and I would talk sporadically and he would sometimes ignore my messages by leaving it unread or reading it after several weeks. Two weeks ago he removed me as a friend on Facebook and within the last 12 hours removed me on Instagram even though we haven't spoke in nearly two weeks. I know I should get over him, but I can't. At this point I wanna inflict pain on him. I want to go to his place secretly, capture him, abuse his body, and execute him in order to bring me peace.

Anyone wanna write a snuff story on him for me? I have photos of him posted on here already but can send more if you wanna include photos. I can send you more details too.

My Session is 05c0ba794b5a9287ea58901f6c76efe9662417ee97bcaff4cf4ee515e700114e70 if anyone wants to reach out to me there. DM here is fine as well.

Back