Snuff Film Just For You.

It has been many years since the scenario below was posed for discussion. I wonder how some of our newer members might weigh in.

A friend comes to you and says he is making a genuine snuff film. The model/victim and the scenario match exactly the fantasies you have had for years about torturing and killing a hot young man. Knowing your inclinations, your friend invites you to be on the set during filming to view the scene up close, as an observer, not as a participant. Further, he can guarantee that there will be no way anyone could ever connect you with the film. Every violent sexual fantasy you have ever had will be played out before your eyes. Would you, or could you, accept the invitation?
I ask myself the question. I get off on watching video of men being killed, tortured, maimed, burned, dismembered. I got no problem with watching because all those are events in the past. This one will be in the present, for my pleasure. I’d like to say I’d take the moral high ground and decline the invitation. But….

i met someone in real life who admitted while he wouldn't snuff me, he really WOULD jack off to a video of me really being snuffed if it happened
Yeah, smooth. I'd watch, too. I wouldn't want you to die but if you did, I'd watch. Because you're hot.
Would you watch me?

Yeah, smooth. I'd watch, too. I wouldn't want you to die but if you did, I'd watch. Because you're hot.
Would you watch me?
That’s very flattering and hot and yet also worrisome lol 😆

I don’t think I’m better than anyone else so I know my weaknesses but watching someone die really (as opposed to hot acting which I definitely enjoy), so let’s just say if I did watch you, I think it would weigh very hard on my mind

A friend comes to you and says he is making a genuine snuff film. The model/victim and the scenario match exactly the fantasies you have had for years about torturing and killing a hot young man. Knowing your inclinations, your friend invites you to be on the set during filming to view the scene up close, as an observer, not as a participant. Further, he can guarantee that there will be no way anyone could ever connect you with the film. Every violent sexual fantasy you have ever had will be played out before your eyes. Would you, or could you, accept the invitation?

I ask myself the question. I get off on watching video of men being killed, tortured, maimed, burned, dismembered. I got no problem with watching because all those are events in the past. This one will be in the present, for my pleasure. I’d like to say I’d take the moral high ground and decline the invitation. But….
Yeah I’d accept the invitation. There’s something about just giving the body over for enjoyment that would compel me to say yes.

Yeah I’d accept the invitation. There’s something about just giving the body over for enjoyment that would compel me to say yes.
I can’t tell if you are accepting the invitation to watch or offering yourself as principal actor. If you’re donating yourself, I’d certainly watch. You’re cute and sexy, LP, and would make a very hot star.

I can’t tell if you are accepting the invitation to watch or offering yourself as principal actor. If you’re donating yourself, I’d certainly watch. You’re cute and sexy, LP, and would make a very hot star.
I’m definitely donating my body. I’d love to donate my living corpse to be snuffed. *Awaits Offers*

Back