Sluts I have enjoyed

DarkDaddy

Forum Regular

This nasty slut showed up wearing a latex French Maid outfit, garters and stockings. He also had on a diaper, which he obligingly pissed for me. Dream Boy Bubble Bummed whore was tightly fastened with leather cuffs in a completely exposed spread eagle position. After heating him up a little, a well greased inflatable butt plug was inserted. This made him moan. Five careful pumps of the inflator, and five seconds after this image was snapped, he jettisoned a hands free stream of hot white sperm arcing all over the diaper as he writhed, vainly seeking release. Never had seen a prostate orgasm before, it was pretty amazing. I am real. I am in El Paso, Texas. Message me. I am on the hunt for enthusiastic sluts of all legal ages for regular long term sessions based on your individual kink fetish.

This guy was a little skittish, always breaking off appointments, but the deal breaker was a no show. All my sluts know that punctuality is important to me, and I don't tolerate no-shows and ghosting. Your time is important. My time is important.

A somewhat older slut, a straight man, who loves the submission to a confident Dom. Here he is, cock caged, and forced to wear pink girl panties to heighten his fall in to degradation and humiliation. Panties are pissed. I love good, clean piss. It is an aphrodisiac, better than Tequila. This really shamed the fuck out of him. A regular, he is relocating to Arkansas.

Prepping his Sissy ass with the inflatable butt plug. More things yet to come, so we need to limber up that tight anus for deeper and nastier molestation. Note that the penis is released from the cage, and is being edged into ready position. All my sluts get prolonged edging throughout their session. The goal is heat them up into wild sexual abandon. A hard cock tells me that he is in the mood and we are in the same groove, together.

The meat is now moved over to "The Horse," a carefully padded sawhorse that easily permits restraint of all four limbs. It is very important to me that all bondage be comfortable for the slave. Tight, yes, but no rough edges digging into soft skin which distracts his erotic attention. A soft, large anal plug has been eased into his exposed ass to further stretch him open to what I've been planning on all night. The penis is returned to hide inside the panties, with the scrotum exposed for licking, oiling, and teasing. He just has to take it. On other sessions, I have hung this slave by the neck while edging him off. In restraint, he has to totally trust me to be clear headed and focused on his experience.

And in it goes, well oiled slides the steel anal speculum. The head of his cock is exposed now, so the knob can receive periodic polishing with my coarse, uncaring hands. He still tries to kick, though, but the manacles keep him naked and afraid. The anus is a magnificent sexual organ, rich with erotic nerve endings. It can take quite a bit of penetration, but it has to be done thoughtfully. No one really likes the stabbing pain of being penetrated too fast, too hard. Hit the prostate gland awkwardly, and the slave will shriek in severe pain, and that is not sexy for him or for me. Slow, methodical pressure upon the prostate gland induces sperm production, hormone release, and an unbearably strong sexual tension that requires bondage to keep him in his place. He has lost control physically, and now he is losing control sexually. The water bottles visible to the right are filled with his urine, which he had to provide for me as he peed into each one. I will drink them later, on the rocks, and savor his subjugation. Good, clean piss is a major turn on for me. Not so much for him, but he does it because he knows he has to do this to get his orgasmic reward, the cherry on top. I drink it, but respect his limit to not drink his or mine. I always respect a slave's limits, but beyond that, it's bar the door Katy.

Spread wider, the pressure on his gland is intense. He is begging me now to be allowed to cum. See how the left leg is extended up and the right is flexed down. He is struggling in anticipation. He knows he will soon be stroked off, with firm pressure upon the glans, but slowly, so he has to endure the torture of a prolonged orgasmic phase. My concentration is at its peak now, and my shots of his erect, dripping member were to out of focus to use. He squirts his hot load all over my iPhone and bucks like a mule. Through subbing, I've learned that part of the best experience is a few minutes of post orgasm torture. The penis and its corona is now throbbing with synapses, and every additional touch is an agony. Dopamine levels plummet, and release from bondage is the slave's primary goal from that point on, so they may begin the recovery phase. But without mercy, I make him whine and struggle as I strip out the last remaining drops of semen, and suck the juices of his member. Only then is he released back into the wild.

This can be you. I am real. I am in El Paso, Texas, and I am on the hunt. Mock hanging with firm noose application and sexual torture of an erotic nature is my game. Every slave is different, and every session with the same slave is different. We explore together.

Some like it hot. Joshua stands at the ready for inspection and for preliminary edging. His hands are in front, so as to not frighten him too badly. This is his first bondage encounter, ever. Also, I don't want too much steel pressure on his wrists, which might be uncomfortable and decrease his arousal. I love playing with thongs and panties of all kinds. In this manner, I stimulate his erogenous zones, and delay direct contact with the meat stick. In this way, it grows fatter and hungrier while I stroke his inner thighs and perimeter of his pubic region. It builds the hunger, it builds the suspense, it primes the pump. And oh yes, my friends, it will be pumped. Sloooowly.

Using the straps of his slutty jock strap, the anus is indirectly touched and the male organs are compressed without any direct hand contact, yet. All this is to build the raging fire that made him reach out to me in the first place. I fine bubble butt, the creases are caressed and the plump ass cheeks are firmly, but not harshly, spanked, causing him to swell uncontrollably. He starts to moan like a nickel whore on dollar night. Hands manacled, he knows he just has to take it.

243055443_joshua-5.jpg

With agonizing slowness, the jock is inched down, exposing his tight little brown hole. He knows what is coming soon, and he wants to just rip it off and get fucked hard and fast. He has to earn it first, and he is groaning with sexual frustration.

The anus and the sexual brain are intimately connected. At last, he feels his cheeks being spread and that marvelous little sex organ is spread for inspection. The edges of the bum hole are teased by tongue and finger tip, with my hand reaching between his legs and kneading and pulling at the front of the jock strap. Still no direct contact with the corona, glans, or shaft. The denial is torture.

Before every session, I try to gain as much knowledge of each slave's hard limits and their deepest cravings and play to exactly those components, using the state of erection, the guturral sounds from deep within to gauge if the slave and I are in synchrony. Not a fan of piss, what a shame, I do not require this of him. He has, however, expressed interest in a bondage retention enema, so if I don't push him too fast, he may ask for it. The domination session is one of give and take. I give a little, I take a little more than he expects. I nudge him to new levels of perversion.

Josh has allowed that he is deeply anally erotic, and inspecting that shaved ass and pinkish sphincter, it is clear why. I alternately finger him and rim him deeply, not yet having directly touched his cock. Bondage is a form of extreme foreplay. The pace has to be measured to the slave's responsiveness. With the same slave in different settings, sometimes it is necessary to go slowly, and delay the ejaculation, other times my instincts are to go faster and drive home to the climax. It varies from session to session, from minute to minute. There is no "one size fits all."

45 minutes in, I sense this first timer is losing his momentum with the foreplay. It is time to turn up the volume and rob him of his cum load. Strike while the iron is hot. The shot is out of focus, as I am stroking my own member to rigidity. Shortly after this I will lie down below his cock and suck the head of it, rolling my tongue under the glans, while pumping the shaft, until he squirts his manhood and I swallow every delicious drop. Only a minute of post cum torture for this newbie, just enough to clean his pipe out good. Then he is unlocked and tossed back into the lake. I am unable to take images from that point, as I need both hands free to both jack off and pump his shaft. He groans a series of "uh-uh-uhs" and his hot ejaculation fills my throat as he tries to pull away, but finds he cannot. Hope to see this fine piece of ass again, and he dips in now and then, but never closes the deal. Patience is needed with these young brats. Young, dumb, and full of cum. They are torn between submissive desire and what is "right."

Fuck "right." That is a major joy-kill and self-induced head fuck. You only go around once, as you can see on this forum, so make sure your Dom has his head on straight and then dive in for the thrill of a life time.

Message me. I am real. I am experience. But understand I am no longer young and beautiful as I once was. In my long experience, I will take a confident, intelligent, and sensitive Dom over a young punk any old day. Message me. You will get a reply. Any legal age, any kink, anytime. You WILL give it up in the end, ALL of it.

Now a word from our sponsor. The above anal whores are but a few of the unknown number I have used as living sex dolls. I want to talk about piss. Clean, fragrant, and sparkling, I love to drink it and/or to give it. It has never harmed me, or anyone else I know. Now, to be fair, on LuxureTV, I only recently discovered, I have watched stunningly attractive cunts nearly drown in stallion cum. Not sure I'm ready for that. I grew up with horses, and one good kick and they can turn you into suicide girl with head split like a rotten melon, her jaw a mangled maw. I've got my safety limits, and safety and privacy is always in the forefront of my mind. I never go into a session tipsy, drunk or under the influence, because that stuff doesn't help me anyways. Piss, however, makes me hot and high with depraved passion.

Not my photo. But I gotta hand it to those Arabs. They really know how to do a sadistic slow hanging. Those arm straps practically have this guy in strappado the way his arms are pulled inwards. That noose is designed for slow strangulation, not neck fracture. This poor blighter died hard and he died slow.

Having said all that, ever since puberty I have enjoyed the dark fetish of sexual hanging. It is the ultimate bondage. Requires a clear head and quick release. When done as auto erotic play, the results can be easily terminal. It is too easy to lose one's balance, have blood flow restricted to the all important brain and lapse into unconsciousness, generally auto erotic self hanging is right there with giving a blow job to an unrestrained stallion. Or doing hand stands at 60 MPH on your Kawasaki. One false misstep and it's adios muchachos.

Without reciting my entire hanging autobiography with like minded noose lovers, let us say I've done it whenever I could find a willing playmate, and man, oh man, the orgasm is explosive and unrestrained. I've enjoyed repeat consumers over the decades, the slut in pink being one of them. To protect the condemned's privacy in the public sphere, I use a hood for head shots. NO ONE needs to know your inner kink. What happens in El Paso, stays in El Paso.

So, if you want to get pissed off, or just hang around, you know where to find me. I am 100% real, 100% confident, and 100% deviant. Not a vanilla bone in my body. Message me and let see what happens. I am down, dirty, locked and loaded 99.9% of the time, the problem is getting Dudes to get passed their fear of the unknown (and the fear is half the fun).

I'll be looking around for more images to post. I've deleted stuff I never wished I'd deleted, and misplaced old photos that I need to find. A newcomer to CDG, I have been a kink fiend since I could walk. Never gave a damn about plain sex, for that is dull. Found CDG a couple of weeks ago, while listlessly web surfing other, less intense gore sites. CDG is primo.

Never mind, the Arab dude above, actually a Kuwaiti, took a long drop, which is why his neck is so stretched out.

Here's a good one, from the 15th century. The artist clearly was a CDG fan before there was CDG. Those cute bottoms look like old fashioned cloth diapers, and the legging on guy looks like it nearly got kicked off. It would be so fun to anally finger those bitches as they danced the last dance.

Back