SIX NEW CLIPS PREVIEW

todd00009

Forum Veteran
We just loaded six new clips to the New site, plus nine vintage clips including some old Red Garrote videos...
We've smoothed out most of the rough edges.. we're working hard to bring you the best fantasy death scenes anywhere...

Thanks for your patience and support!!

-- From the film makers and staff of the NEW BEST DEATHS
www.BestDeaths.com

Hi Todd .. First, the new site is excellent, love the new features!
But, I just wonder why you choose not to show the actors being stripped .. They are knocked out and then you skip to them being killed already stripped.
Is it because the clip would be too long?
Is it the desire of the actor, not to be stripped?

This new pizza delivery video would have been perfect for knock out, strip and kill! Even if it had to be divided into a series!

Granted I go by the preview pics as to whether they are stripped or not! Normally you show at least one pic of the stripping, so that we know!

You did really well with this for a while, but lately you have posted none. I haven't bought a video in several weeks, because of this!

Help me .. I'm in withdrawal, Man!

I agree with laserdude. The new site is great but the videos are of decreasing quality already. I used to purchase every week long time ago when emphasis was made on the stripping part and post death scenes. :( :( For this week, there is no video that have shown interest.

Hope you could heed our advice.

I have to agree. Its always great to see the unconscious guy stripped before he wakes up and gets strangled. Hope we get to see more stripping in future videos.

Back