Guest viewing is limited

should straights be castrated?

I have a better idea why don't you shove your balls in a garbage disposal then turn it on
 
How sad. I present four valid points - whereas you fold like a cheap suit.
I'll make a deal with you.......I will shove my mansack into the garbage disposal when you have explained away the questions I have asked.
 
Fuck my WiFi is off cuz snowstorm
I'm not going use up my data eat my fuck and goodbye
 
It puts the lotion on it's skin...

or else it gets the hose again.
 
Haha your kinda d
Fucked up aren't u
Every time my WiFi kicks out I get logged off.
And stop sending pm,s I won't give u $
 
I have NEVER sent you a p.m. Never will. Time to stay focused and get back on track. You are to answer the questions asked. Enough of this foolishness.
 
I am assuming control of this thread at this time. There is but one final destination, regardless of what you say. You will answer the questions posed - you will be stuck with me until the questions are answered satisfactorily. Allow me to reiterate them for you.
1.) Why am I unable to find cutedeadguys when I google uncover reality?
2.) Why have you not asked Meatpie to delete your profile?
3.) Why are you posting on a gay site if you are not gay?
4.) Why did you choose your profile pic if you thought you were joining a gore site?
You will answer the questions asked before we move on.


It puts the lotion on it's skin - or else it gets the hose again.
 
It did to bring it up when I try to find uncover reality I have asked MP many times to delete my account because I can post whatever the hell I want to
Because it is my right to put up an avatar

Dude can I ask you a serious question are you retarded
 
1.) Cutedeadguys does not come up under a Bing, Google, or Yahoo search.
2.) Instead of stating it in a thread - send Meatpie a private message asking him to delete your profile, or to provide you with instructions on how to do it yourself.
3.) You CAN indeed post on this site, but quit pretending to be straight. We all know by now what turns you on.
4.) Choosing your particular profile pic is proof enough that you knew this was not a general gore site, but rather a gay site instead. You would have to be the retarded one not to understand this.

It is obvious that I am far from retarded. I was able to take control of this thread and order you around like a little girl. While I find your answers somewhat dubious, I am satisfied that you obeyed my instructions. I am hereby allowing you to move on. Do not private message me. Do not request friendship. Ever!
 
Clarification - cutedeadguys does not come up when looking for uncover reality on any of the previously mentioned search engines.
 
Fuck here comes the snow and I'm going to have to get out and help get these things loaded in this truck this is b******* it's freezing outside I bet you like it that I'm freezing my butt off don't uyou
 
I do think the planet is overpopulated... We need a new plague. I don't have any plans to reproduce since babies really creep me out and the whole birthing thing kind of grosses me out.
 
I'm not so sure the world is overpopulated by people. Human people that is. We might have extradimensional people that looks like human side by side with human human. Just saying. Can we really trust the accuracy of the ones that take population census? The "everything is relative" dogma is pretty convenient to those that don't care. I believe the problem is not people are breeding uncontrollably like animals. It is we as humans are not just mere popping offsprings and sex as an outlet for pleasure and lust. Sex used to be about love and making CHILDREN, that is bringing A PERSON into this world. If you look in places where instead of a fruitful family, rather more like just a family with lots of offspring, they see children mostly as a means of potential workforce rather that a person to be loved and cared for. Instead we have more broken marriages (too early to see how same sex marriage is going to fair) single parents especially single mothers and abandoned children. The system is broken and the children are the victims in the long run.

Something is happening that we are too stubborn to acknowledge. Maybe we are too selfish.

Thank you ArrowMan. Love you.
 
Holy shit I agree with both u
I have no problem with WOMAN giving me blowjob then WALA no baby's
Or there's always anal sex WITH FEMALES I do think its irresponsible have baby's when can't care 4 then.
 
The planet is overpopulated, there is no way the earth can sustain a human population growing the way it is. As developing nations become more industrialized the consumption of resources and output of pollution will make the planet uninhabitable. Unless there is a dynamic shift in how we live and maintain out resources across all societies, we're totally screwed. Look at how our carbon output has caused severe weather patterns and super storms like the one which ravaged the east coast a while back. While castration is a little extreme, it might would probably be beneficial to provide accessible and low cost family planning and healthcare services across the globe to stem the population growth until we can get this concept of sustainable living all worked out and end this environmental crisis we have on our hands.
 
Back
Top