Sep 11, 2025 #1 SatansDeathPerv Forum Resident Joined Oct 22, 2022 Messages 755 Location NY I want my corpse to be brutally used and abused by morgue and / or mortician staff for their pleasure ... anyone else ?
I want my corpse to be brutally used and abused by morgue and / or mortician staff for their pleasure ... anyone else ?
Sep 14, 2025 #2 D Dimoetes Forum Regular Established Member Joined May 28, 2025 Messages 149 Location china I am probably too timid to be brutal, but if you wanted a nice bath and a massage I could oblige What is the appeal/definition of brutality for you? No judgements I am just curious
I am probably too timid to be brutal, but if you wanted a nice bath and a massage I could oblige What is the appeal/definition of brutality for you? No judgements I am just curious