Mississippi enacts law 2 deny service 2 gays

Mississippi routinely ranks last or near last for just about every social or economic metric. Laws such as this perpetuate its poor image and discourage investment in the state.

The following link gives the dreadful state of this state:

http://www.statemaster.com/state/MS/Bottom-Rankings

I fully agree slitneck, I think also I am not 100% sure, but I think Mississippi ranks #1 in obesity in the entire nation.
 
Everyone should pull out , and those backwoods hicks can read their dam bibles in the dark molesting each other. Eventually they will starve after eating all the squirrels, raccoons, and possums in the area.

 
Mississippi routinely ranks last or near last for just about every social or economic metric. Laws such as this perpetuate its poor image and discourage investment in the state.
>Well they rate fairly high on crime+ alcohol consumption

The following link gives the dreadful state of this state:

>Well they taught fairly high in crime+ alcohol consumption.

 
Everyone should pull out , and those backwoods hicks can read their dam bibles in the dark molesting each other. Eventually they will starve after eating all the squirrels, raccoons, and possums in the area.

What do u call a girl from Mississippi that can outrun her brother? VIRGIN LOL
 
Funny, Deathproof since your from Mississippi, how ,much economically do you think these laws would hurt your state?
 
Jim Crow laws were state and local laws enforcing racial segregation in the Southern United States. Enacted after the Reconstruction period, these laws continued in force until 1965.
 
Jim Crow laws were state and local laws enforcing racial segregation in the Southern United States. Enacted after the Reconstruction period, these laws continued in force until 1965.

Now the state of South Carolina is trying to pass a law about this. Right now I am ramming my head against the wall, these idiot legislatures do not understand the economical impact and will cause companies to cancel projects. Therefor causing loss of tax dollars,jobs,ect.
 
I hope jbarn is mistaken about South Carolina seeking to reinstate racial discrimination or, more likely, that I have misunderstood what he has said. There should ne no discrimination based on race, religion, gender sexuality or disability. It can never be justified. Over here in England and Wales discrimination is illegal by virtue of the Equalities Act. Any direct or indirect discrimination creates an action which can form the basis of court action. I suspect there are similar rules in Scotland and Northern Ireland but they are separate legal jurisdictions.
 
I hope jbarn is mistaken about South Carolina seeking to reinstate racial discrimination or, more likely, that I have misunderstood what he has said. There should ne no discrimination based on race, religion, gender sexuality or disability. It can never be justified. Over here in England and Wales discrimination is illegal by virtue of the Equalities Act. Any direct or indirect discrimination creates an action which can form the basis of court action. I suspect there are similar rules in Scotland and Northern Ireland but they are separate legal jurisdictions.

Not racial but discriminate against LGBT people espicaly transgender. These laws are being passed sighting "SAFETY."

The best thing to do is google this issue, there was an article on the front page of our local paper in regards to this.

Yes I live in the fucked up state of South Carolina, zipcode 29412
 
Back
Top