Meat to eat?

Outlaw

Forum Regular
I never understood it why it's criminal to eat some (human)meat if you have that person given you the permission?
If some guy says to me: "here! Take off my cock and balls and eat them front of me."
And I provide...
After that if law enforcement later realize what (we both did) I get punished by my actions. Why? I just made some guy's dream come true - who is happy about it FYI...

I never understood it why it's criminal to eat some (human)meat if you have that person given you the permission?
If some guy says to me: "here! Take off my cock and balls and eat them front of me."
And I provide...
After that if law enforcement later realize what (we both did) I get punished by my actions. Why? I just made some guy's dream come true - who is happy about it FYI...
i couldnt agree with you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you 100% I guess it's to make sure we all pay for food. Couldn't have accountant's losing business because of free meat

And I provide...

I totally agree!

there is a video of a guy to girl in transition on the net who gets himself castrated and now an eunuch takes his testicles home to cook and eat quite happily. not to forget those who cut their dicks off with a knife. I wouldn't mind chopping of my own finger when I retire to cook and eat; I've seen a dozen videos of guys that did so

Last edited:
Well, don't worry - Very soon after the next election (no matter which of the elite tyrants gets 'elected') and the buttons are all pushed and the
bombs kill 1/3 of you outright, the remaining 2/3 of you with no electricity to be had ever again will immediately have to resort to cannibalism!
So you see....sometimes dreams CAN come true!

I have a boyfriend (we're in a gay relationship) and I would like for him to be castrated. His cock and balls will be donated to the person doing the job. We have spoken about this and I think he will be willing to do this for me. Can anyone help ?

Back