Looking for Sadistic Ending

lthrcub

Forum Regular
Masculine, submissive gay guy in the Midwest looking for a sadistic man to fulfill my ultimate painful fantasy by making it a final reality. I’m ready. Msg me or Wickr is leathercub

I am also looking for a Satistic and Brutal Sir. I like castration, cannibalism, medical torture, electro and much more, I have no limits, please write to me on WickrMe luka04butcherme.
Thats my Body

Would love to sink my teeth into this smooth, young thing. Just chew and chew. His whole fucking body, from nose to toes. Biting off pieces. Slurping his blood. I could be very sadistic, keeping him alive for weeks, biting and slurping. Chewing his dick. His nuts. Ears. Tits. He would feel pain. I would feel pleasure. Then, as he nears death, I’ll slice open his belly, and chew his guts.

Damn! Eighteen years old! Smooth and slim! Who wouldn’t want to fuck him up? I just want to eat him. All of him. He gets my juices flowing. I want his blood flowing.

This boy I want to hurt. Hear him scream. Eat him.

Last edited:
I am also looking for a Satistic and Brutal Sir. I like castration, cannibalism, medical torture, electro and much more, I have no limits, please write to me on WickrMe luka04butcherme.
Thats my Body

I've always wanted to be castrated

Back