Kenosha Unrest Autopsy Photos of Victims Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Anthonoy Huber, 26

Jospeh Rosenbaum, 36

On August 25, 2020, amid the unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the police shooting of Jacob Blake, Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Antioch, Illinois, shot and killed two men and wounded another man in the arm during confrontations at two locations. He was armed with an AR-15 style rifle and the individual wounded by Rittenhouse was armed with a handgun.

Rittenhouse had said he was there to provide medical aid and was carrying a medkit.

At the first location, Rittenhouse was pursued by a group, including Kenosha resident
Joseph Rosenbaum age 36. A gunshot was fired into the air by a third party.

Rittenhouse was approached by Rosenbaum, who was unarmed.

Rittenhouse then fired four times at Rosenbaum, who died shortly afterwards.

At the second location, Rittenhouse tripped while fleeing and a man kicked him. Rittenhouse fired at the man twice but missed. Protesters approached Rittenhouse while he was still on the ground, and Silver Lake resident Anthony Huber age 26 struck Rittenhouse with a skateboard and struggled for control of his rifle.

Rittenhouse then fired at Huber once, killing him. West Allis resident Gaige Grosskreutz then approached Rittenhouse and pointed a handgun at him, following which Rittenhouse shot him once, severing his right biceps.

Rittenhouse was arrested and charged with multiple counts of homicide and unlawful possession of a firearm, and a 19-year old man was arrested and charged with unlawfully supplying Rittenhouse's rifle. Rittenhouse's attorneys say he acted in self-defense upon hearing firearm discharge and in response to the physical confrontations from protesters. Public sentiment and media coverage of the shootings was polarized. The trial for Rittenhouse began on November 1, 2021, in Kenosha.

rittenhouse is a bug that needs to be smashed to death under my big black sweaty boot,
he is SO LUCKY that i dont have him................ that fake tear mother fucker!!!!!!!
oh, how id relish on torturing him for weeks until he slowly lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rittenhouse broke down on stand yesterday judge had to pause trial

Don't get brazen with me': Kyle Rittenhouse judge slams prosecutor

Bruce Schroeder, Wisconsin’s longest serving circuit judge, snaps at prosecutors.

F A K E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a performance by that little fuck face, ohhhhh, if i could only get him into my basement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sweet autopsy dude Joseph Rosenbaum was gay paedophile and raped five boys between the ages of 9 and 11. :facepalm:

He was a true monster still that doesn't make him less attractive corpse in any way he is still perfect on autopsy table.

Some photos of Kyle and some from the night of the shooting.

0aMQ3mu.jpg

A riot was declared by police in the city of Portland, Oregon, on Friday evening as some 200 people broke windows and threw objects in protest of Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal.

xdxrQRh.jpg

Yes and in essence, the Rittenhouse ruling has created a kind of “stand your ground” law for the whole country. White people now have the apparent right to travel around the country, heavily armed, and use violence to protect the country from whatever and whoever they believe to be threatening to it. Given the feverish paranoia and racism that has captured a sizeable minority of white people in the US these days, this is a recipe for disaster.

Sweet autopsy dude Joseph Rosenbaum was gay paedophile and raped five boys between the ages of 9 and 11. :facepalm:

He was a true monster still that doesn't make him less attractive corpse in any way he is still perfect on autopsy table.

his dead feet can rise from the grave and sexually assault me anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a professional killer waiting for the right moment to show off

Back