If you like feet...more hot college boy feet being fondled...

Didn't purchase this one...still debating...I just don't want to buy it and the dudes aren't to my taste

Didn't purchase this one...still debating...I just don't want to buy it and the dudes aren't to my taste

You are right BJ .. I buy these cause the whole concept, is hot to me! And I have gotten some enjoyment over the years. But, honestly their camera work and editing when it comes to the feet (which is supposed to be the highlight) sux - they move around to strange angles and cut away just as you are getting excited! They have accidentally given some great shots of great feet in several of their films! I am still debating on this particular episode also! It looks like it is just the one guy getting his socks stripped!

You are right BJ .. I buy these cause the whole concept, is hot to me! And I have gotten some enjoyment over the years. But, honestly their camera work and editing when it comes to the feet (which is supposed to be the highlight) sux - they move around to strange angles and cut away just as you are getting excited! They have accidentally given some great shots of great feet in several of their films! I am still debating on this particular episode also! It looks like it is just the one guy getting his socks stripped!

I bought part five and it was actually disappointing...the first dude in the clip is handsome and has nice feet, but there isn't much foot play or much highlighting of his feet which was what I thought was the whole point of this series...and in the second scene there are three dudes and same thing, barely anything with their feet...it seems there isn't much feet stuff in this one as one of the scenes spent too long on the guy getting strangled with the guy making an irritating moaning/groaning sound!

I bought part five and it was actually disappointing...the first dude in the clip is handsome and has nice feet, but there isn't much foot play or much highlighting of his feet which was what I thought was the whole point of this series...and in the second scene there are three dudes and same thing, barely anything with their feet...it seems there isn't much feet stuff in this one as one of the scenes spent too long on the guy getting strangled with the guy making an irritating moaning/groaning sound!

I apologize if you guys are unhappy with the Guerilla Thrilla productions. As you know we don't personally produce these movies, but make them available because many people have requested them. I personally think some of it is excellent, and some not so good... but where else are you gonna find images even close to these??

The Seventh and final part of this film is being offered next week.....

Death Reports The Foot Loving Assassins Return Part Six (1).jpgDeath Reports The Foot Loving Assassins Return Part Six (2).jpgDeath Reports The Foot Loving Assassins Return Part Six (3).jpgDeath Reports The Foot Loving Assassins Return Part Six (17).jpg
Death Reports The Foot Loving Assassins Return Part Six (19).jpg

--TODD

I apologize if you guys are unhappy with the Guerilla Thrilla productions. As you know we don't personally produce these movies, but make them available because many people have requested them. I personally think some of it is excellent, and some not so good... but where else are you gonna find images even close to these??

The Seventh and final part of this film is being offered next week.....

View attachment 62768View attachment 62769View attachment 62770View attachment 62771
View attachment 62772

--TODD

Of course Todd I definitely know that you don't produce these films, just disappointed as I expected a lot more foot play considering that is the main focus of their films...but thanks none the less for offering their films on your site!

Back