Guest viewing is limited

I am an asshole

Deathproof

Forum Veteran
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
1,011
Location
Hell
Go f*** yourself fag child molester and if they want to ban me they can because this site makes me sick anyway anybody that goes around looking at young boy saying oh he's cute oh I wish she had more clothes off is a sick piece of s*** and that's all there is to it and that's what you are
 
If these photos offend you and your sensibilities then maybe you should troll elsewhere. I find your racist photos offensive, therefore I don't bother perusing your threads

LEAST I DONT TROLL PLAYGROUNDS
 
Well I'm not a child molester or a queer that likes fuck men in ass.
 
Guess I shouldn't call u queer your worse u want fuck dead guys lol
THIS PLACE IS SICKO CITY U CAN SPIN IT ANY WAY U LIKE BUT THATS FACT
 
Back
Top