Horse Thief

Clean To Go

John, "This is different kind of stuff. It tastes nutty like. It is thick and slimy."

Eric, "I'll start on my back. You put him on top of me; and instead of sucking it up, we let it flow down."

"Okay, and I'll get your pecker into his mouth while you are at it."

1024aStillOozing.jpg

As I said at he beginning, this may take a while, sorry.

Take all the time you want, Early.

I think this is the greatest thread, ever!
Thank you for sharing your art!

Come on, you guys, rate this thread, give it the five stars it deserves!
Give Early the reputation he deserves!

Down To Business

"Eric, you got him?"
"Mmmm........."
"Okay, he is yours for a while, sort of."

1027aWallsDown.jpg

Matthew, you shudna stoll the hoss.

Attachments

• 1026aWallsDown.jpg
    1026aWallsDown.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
He is cute and he is dead. I guess that is the idea here.

Serious Business

"Oh God, Eric, I can't believe it. He is wide open for us."

1028aCornholed.jpg

Matthew Cooperating

"Come on, kid, you can't just lie there enjoying it. You have to participate!"

Eric ... "Mmmm...mmm."

If Matt only knew what a great experience he was having. He was pleasing men he had known, giving them his juices of life, the out flowing of his soul in a liquid form. No longer is he taking from them. He is giving pleasure to them.

1029aforced.jpg

Struggling

Eric was struggling. When John leaned forward to attend to Matthew, pressure was placed upon the bladder which in addition to the unexpected gushing of juices when he sucked caused urine to flood into his throat, choking Eric. Frantic and coughing he is trying to get out from under.

"Unh, ggfff, gtffff...." Too much weight was against his face to push Matthew's swollen member from his mouth.

Matthew quietly continued in his participation.

1030aHelpOff.jpg

Last edited:
Big Scare

John threw Matthew's body off his friend and it landed against the wall.

Eric, sobbing, "The kid almost killed me. I couldn't breath, his dick was stuck in my throat. His piss was in my lungs..."

"It's all right,now, Eric. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. You know that."

To himself..'Hmm, I could have had two of them dead, here. No one knows about us in town..oh,well.'

"You can finish up with him, John. that was enough for me."

'Hmm, that's disappointing.' John mused.

1031aRescued.jpg

(I have to recreate Matthew. The joints in his right arm are not connected anymore. Anyone know the solution?

Last edited:
Eric Spent

"Thar's jerky 'n whiskey 'n hardtack in the wagon. It's gitt'n dark and I think he is going to stiffen up anyway.

'Nite" Eric had cum in the boy's mouth without knowing it in the panic. He was spent.

Not John! John couldn't get enough of Matthew's still warm and soft body.

1034aEricThrough.jpg

The Butt

'So who needs Eric to interfere with this!'

John is in Heaven. Matthew is his alone to have, with cock, teeth, knife, or hatchet. Nothing is sacred, here.

Some things are worth fucking.

1035aTheButt.jpg

And it is not real. Hard to believe.

DAY DREAMING

Off the subject. How would you like to bury your face in that?

1032aButtShot.jpg

Is it a violation of his will, if he is dead and you didn't kill him?

1036aPleasure.jpg

'Come'on Matthew, just one last drop. I know you must have more. That's it, the last of you. (Pushing the prostate hard) I knew I could get it out of you. Don't worry. I'm giving you some back.'

And that's how John fell asleep.

They will bury Matthew in the morning. So, what difference does it make what they did to him after he was hung.

1037aLastGulp.jpg

Last edited:
Back