German Professional Wrestler "John Klinger" (Bad Bones) Dies Aged 40, days Before His Retirement Match

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member

Professional wrestler John 'Bad Bones' Klinger has died at the age of 40.

The news about the German wrestler's death was announced by the official X account of wXw Germany, where it shared goodbye message for the wrestling veteran. Klinger began his professional career in the early 2000s, with wXw being one of the promotions where he made his debut. He also wrestled around the world for various promotions from the US to Europe and Japan since the year 2004.

He also was part of the cast of the movie Macho Man 3

Klinger passed away in Bremen on Monday, May 20 - just six days after celebrating his birthday, and nine days before his retirement match. (His last match took place on May 11 against Flash Morgan Webster)

Klinger's cause of death is yet to be revealed.

The wrestler is survived by his wife, Svenja, after the pair tied the knot in a private ceremony back in May 2023.

Strong dude but too many tattoos.

Haha, I deduce from several of your comments that you don't like tattooed bodies... but I love them, especially if they are that strong and masculine like this one.

I agree ... too many tatoos. But I'd be slicing and peeling the skin off his cold dead chest to get at the muscle and meat on his bones anyway.

Back