Guest viewing is limited

Execution of Japanese Mafia (Yakuza)

nanashisan

Forum Regular
Established Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
34
Location
japan
Nagoya, Japan

A man serving time in prison for a crime executed a former colleague after his release. The murdered man was a former member of a Japanese gang, and it is believed that his motive was that his wife and money were stolen while he was in prison.

He carried out the crime with a knife and a blunt object in each hand.

Several brave women tried to reason with him, but his rage did not subside. In the end, he was consumed with revenge, and the victim was brutally executed. At about the 40-second mark in the video, a spark flies as if to express his rage.



 
Thanks! Age of the victim?
 
Thank you for your reply, Meat Pie.
The incident occurred in 2019, and the assailant was 48 years old and the victim was 46 years old.
By the way, I couldn't find a photo of the victim's face, but the assailant's face photo has been made public.
The trial was handed down in 2020, and the prosecution requested 25 years, with a sentence of 21 years in prison.

I'm not very good at English, so I'm posting while studying with the help of translation software.
Therefore, there may be mistakes in the text, but I hope you will forgive me.

 
Back
Top