drugged dad

the pills seems to be working....he is stumbling around, not long until i get him unconscious!!:) pictures to follow any requests?

pictures to follow..i opened a bottle.of red wine and gave him a glass, when he went to the bathroom i slipped in a few sleeping pills. i kept adding them in each glass he had. He was wounding why he felt so tired, i told him that it was probably the heat. after we starting playing cards but half way through he was slowly falling asleep before passing out on the sofa with his bare feet. it took me ages to wake him up to get him into his bed before i could really have some fun. he is about 6'1 with size 10 feet.

great.. why don't you put him into the bathtub? :p you should set up some dunk/Drowning games :p

pictures to follow..i opened a bottle.of red wine and gave him a glass, when he went to the bathroom i slipped in a few sleeping pills. i kept adding them in each glass he had. He was wounding why he felt so tired, i told him that it was probably the heat. after we starting playing cards but half way through he was slowly falling asleep before passing out on the sofa with his bare feet. it took me ages to wake him up to get him into his bed before i could really have some fun. he is about 6'1 with size 10 feet.
i cant wait to see his soles and jack off hard to them!
how old is he?

he would be to heavy to put in the tub...but he does like to have a glass of wine in the bath so maybe i will spike his drink so that he just passes out in there.

sure.................

this is exactly why I wrote (SURE...)
I knew this guy was full of shit!
where the fuck are the pics he bragged about?
a lot of people here have accused me of being a bragger,
but at least I PROVE THINGS when I say something!

i have having some problems trying to download the pictures onto my computer. There is nothing really to brag about, i had a fun night playing with my unconscious dad. the best thing was the next day when he was completely unaware that i was playing with him all night. As soon as i can get these pictures to load i will put them up. I was able to suck his toes while he was passed out, put his feet in shoes while i was eye checking so make they became a bit smelly. his eyes were rolling on opposite sides when i opened them so i knew he was out cold.

ive been warning you guys from the beginning that this dude was full of shit.............
however, I always easily prove everything I say.....................

Back