Deathproof

I do not appreciate you trying to avoid me, deathproof. Starting a new thread without addressing my questions and concerns is unacceptable.
1.) In googling uncover reality, or uncoverreality, cutedeadguys does NOT come up.
2.) If you want to be deleted, you can make a request directly to Meatpie.
3.) Why do you continually visit and post on a site you claim to have "accidentally" joined?
4.) How do you explain your profile pic if you joined this site thinking it was about gore?
You will respond to my concerns now.
 
I have a better idea why don't you shave your balls in a garbage disposal then turn it on
 

Get off my thread!!!#
This thread is straight only
Your not welcome here
 
I have the best idea yet!
I want you to answer the four issues I have discussed. Not only are you unable to address them all - but you can't even logically explain one. Not a single one!!!!
Admit defeat. My hairy balls are not your problem. Until you answer my questions, you will be dealing with me. I am in charge here.
 
You're in charge of nothing and I must warn you I'm up for a moderator position
 
You have answered my questions on the thread "should straights be castrated." Our time together has run it's course. I want to start seeing other people. I'm sure you will understand.
 
You do that don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out
 
Back
Top