Death penalty

Meatman

Forum Newcomer
Established Member
Hi, this is my first post, apologies if this question has been asked before - if you had the chance to give an offender the death penalty, what method of death would you choose to give them - slow an painful or quick and merciful?

Also, what sort of offenders would you choose to receive the death penalty, and why?

I'm just hoping to contribute in my little way and hear some opinions! 😊

I think it depends on why they were being put to death. If they had dispatched someone quickly, I'd go for something quick, like shotgun to the head. Messy, but if your objective is a quick and relatively painless execution, focus on that and don't give a fuck whether it upsets the viewer or not, which is what really drives current methods of execution in the US. If they had deliberately caused prolonged pain before death then I'd go for a very slow method such as having a series of bits eaten off you by other creatures like botfly first, and then a series of other creatures.

Having said all that, the history of crime and punishment shows that there is always a percentage of convictions for murder that are actually of people who are factually innocent, and there's a long list of reasons why, and even why people confess to crimes they didn't commit they are later found to be completely innocent of. Forensic science has also proved to be capable of being seriously flawed. So, unless I'd personally caught them red-handed, I wouldn't.

I think it depends on why they were being put to death. If they had dispatched someone quickly, I'd go for something quick, like shotgun to the head. Messy, but if your objective is a quick and relatively painless execution, focus on that and don't give a fuck whether it upsets the viewer or not, which is what really drives current methods of execution in the US. If they had deliberately caused prolonged pain before death then I'd go for a very slow method such as having a series of bits eaten off you by other creatures like botfly first, and then a series of other creatures.

Having said all that, the history of crime and punishment shows that there is always a percentage of convictions for murder that are actually of people who are factually innocent, and there's a long list of reasons why, and even why people confess to crimes they didn't commit they are later found to be completely innocent of. Forensic science has also proved to be capable of being seriously flawed. So, unless I'd personally caught them red-handed, I wouldn't.
I had to look up Botfly. Wow, that is gruesome!

Provided there is enough solid evidence to prove the case, rather than a potential case of miscarriage of justice, I would of course choose the slow and painful death penalty, the thrill of the wailing, as they themselves have felt, the torture inflicted on them that I have never witnessed

Are we, the necrophiles, wanna-be murderers, and casual consumers of violence, really the best ones to be making such judgement calls?

Honestly, if I had someone who'd committed a crime heinous enough to receive the death penalty in front of me I would want to pick their brain. I would want to listen to the sordid story in-depth. I would want to learn the ins and outs of it.

Once I did finally kill them I'm sure I'd choose any number of torture methods, as I would with killing anyone else. Not because of "justice" or "punishment", simply because I want to torture someone. Again, it would feel quite hypocritical for someone like me to claim to be the arbiter of justice. I would go through with the death penalty because I want to kill someone, not because I feel I am righting a wrong.

If the guy's sexy then he should be publicly executed. Before he is executed, he should be stripped completely naked and fondled over by his executioners and/or by members of the public. Fuck him, jerk him off until he cums, beat him, anything to diminish his remaining dignity. Let the people enjoy the remaining moments of his life while he suffers. Then put him out of his misery by beheading him and holding his head up for the crowd to see. Also record it so others can see what the punishments will be for committing crimes.

Would be hot to watch this unfold for a particular victim.

Back