DEAD

So Ricky with a sticky dicky you miss your troll frined Deathproof?

DD even if we are open don't expect a flood of new material, as phyz said all our regular users are here and posting. Trolls and lurkers not welcome.

PIE I WOULD FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE ASS + LAUGH IN YOUR FACE WHILE DOING IT.I HOPE 1 THOSE DEAD BODYS U LIKE COMES BACK 2 LIFE AND FACE FUCKS U TILL U DIE
 
I never said Stu was boring. The fact that gets so much attention in the thread and from admins and moderators speaks for itself.

There are lot of attention-seekers and trolls here but some really do stand out.

deathproof was making his first baby troll steps but he got crushed easily and turned soft which I didn't like.

Years ago when I was a teenager there were not that many forums on the internet and good trolling was considered art and some trolls could become so good and powerful they could destroy an online community that took years to build in seconds with a couple of posts.

Trolls on ogrish were notorious young people died and when police got involved the community started to disintegrate.

 
Back
Top