Aug 18, 2014 #1 M Manuel666 Forum Regular Joined May 28, 2011 Messages 152 Location Berlin Attachments 3.jpg 26.9 KB · Views: 323 813442175.jpg 96.5 KB · Views: 396 8-1.jpg 60.1 KB · Views: 396
Aug 19, 2014 #2 nudemale20 Forum Regular Joined Jan 11, 2013 Messages 121 Location Greece looks so hot!! can i have more??
Aug 19, 2014 #3 gibing Forum Elite Established Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 13,780 Location United States Love these hotties
Aug 19, 2014 #4 J JASONTWEBBER Forum Regular Joined Jun 27, 2013 Messages 452 Location inverness very hot
Aug 20, 2014 #7 M Marky Forum Regular Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 224 Location Wales UK Mmmm.... nice! Thanks, Oristano
Aug 20, 2014 #8 samnitewarrior Forum Regular Joined Jul 18, 2010 Messages 416 Location Ancient Rome I'd like to be hung up like that. Crucifixion forces the body into a sexy position. The agonized squirming is a bonus.
I'd like to be hung up like that. Crucifixion forces the body into a sexy position. The agonized squirming is a bonus.
Aug 20, 2014 #9 O oristano Forum Regular Joined Sep 20, 2011 Messages 179 Location france Castrate me before the last breath
Oct 17, 2014 #10 baddiunit Forum Resident Joined Dec 23, 2013 Messages 806 Location india best way to die
Oct 18, 2014 #12 T Trex Forum Regular Joined Sep 7, 2011 Messages 79 Location New Jersey Used to be an old Yahoo group called "Crucem" that had tons of great crucifixion pics. Been gone for years and wish i had saved the pics.
Used to be an old Yahoo group called "Crucem" that had tons of great crucifixion pics. Been gone for years and wish i had saved the pics.
May 2, 2015 #13 S strange1964 Forum Newcomer Joined Mar 5, 2015 Messages 1 Location Italy hi. I'm an italian man 51yo. I wish to be crucified. Is it possible?
Jun 26, 2015 #14 Dark Fader Forum Regular Joined Oct 24, 2014 Messages 466 Location USA I bet none of those guys would be as hot to crucify as you would be Manuel. Like your choice of victims that's for sure
I bet none of those guys would be as hot to crucify as you would be Manuel. Like your choice of victims that's for sure