Chopping Beautiful Dead Bodies of Young Men

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
uPDgHnr.png

That is the most beautiful and sensuous vid I've seen in a long, long time. Will provide sweet, wet dreams tonight. Could only be better if they were chopped alive. Thanks, Meatpie.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2:

A sad waste of male sex toys. I fail to see why destroying them is a turn on but whatever you enjoy.

A sad waste of male sex toys. I fail to see why destroying them is a turn on but whatever you enjoy.
Don't you see why destroying them is so beautiful? Its not just about the corpse itself, its about the sticky.blood, gushy insides, warm caked shit in the abdomen, you can fuck every organ in a mans dead body...why not? And then why not reduce him to nothing but a huge feast :drool:

Don't you see why destroying them is so beautiful? Its not just about the corpse itself, its about the sticky.blood, gushy insides, warm caked shit in the abdomen, you can fuck every organ in a mans dead body...why not? And then why not reduce him to nothing but a huge feast :drool:
TOGETHER FEED ON EVERY ROTTING ORGAN IN THE CORPSE !

That is the most beautiful and sensuous vid I've seen in a long, long time. Will provide sweet, wet dreams tonight. Could only be better if they were chopped alive. Thanks, Meatpie.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2::yummy2:
Looks like these pieces of sliced chopped up meat are being prepared for consumption purposes. Very erotic. Mmmmmm!

Back