Guest viewing is limited

Chatty Cathy ... Why are you here?

barryds

Forum Resident
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
921
Location
usa
Chatty%20Cathy.jpg
 

...but the subliminal messages you send and the amazing homo-erotic pictures you post suggest you lean in that direction, my friend...and this charming picture of 2 little boy-bears playing together...says "I am a little boy bear- looking to play with other little boy-bears" perhaps your picture here is telling us the BEAR NAKED TRUTH about your secret leanings.

Well, my little boy-bear ...you can cum and play with this little boy-bear anytime you wanna play little boy-bear games :yes:

:hard lol:
 
Last edited:
...but the subliminal messages you send and the amazing homo-erotic
pictures
you post suggest you lean in that direction, my friend...and this charming picture of 2 little boy-bears playing together...says "I am a little boy bear- looking to play with other little boy-bears" perhaps your picture here is telling us the BEAR NAKED TRUTH about your secret leanings.

Well, my little boy-bear ...you can cum and play with this little boy-bear anytime you wanna play little boy-bear games :yes:

:hard lol:


 
ns28uSw.jpg
...see what I mean m8...which really means....

[

:hard lol:
 
Last edited:
....which REALLY translates into.......



:phags:
 
But what if she was screaming I'm going to shoot my pants did the name of Mercy would you let her then
 
Back
Top