Blood and Cuts

What Is Your Favorite Fresh Meat? (vote for as many as you desire)

• Heads

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Limbs

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Dick

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Nuts

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Torso

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Belly

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Blood Puddles

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I love to watch sharp machetes cutting thru arms and thighs. The center bone and surrounding flesh. Want to lick and suck on the warm, bloody meat. Visualizing it makes my own meat hard.

Beheadings are next on my list of favorites. To see the severed neck, with open holes that once carried breath and food. Fresh cuts with blood spurting high as the heart still pumps. My mouth longs to drink from the warm fountain, and for my body to be sprayed by the squirting blood.

Cut flesh. Spurting blood. These are a few of my favorite things.

I love organs and the brain. Seeing a body opened up on the autopsy table makes me feel electric with a hint of jealousy.

I love the juxtaposition of a human body deformed and cut with lovely organs removed.

I love organs and the brain. Seeing a body opened up on the autopsy table makes me feel electric with a hint of jealousy.

I love the juxtaposition of a human body deformed and cut with lovely organs removed.
Electric. What a perfect word. When I see the open body and exposed organs, I tingle with a sensuous electricity. I pretend they are still warm and want to touch, to lick, to bury my face in them. Lap up the bodily fluids. Grab the organs and hold them to my face. And, of course, eat.

Tiesd spread eagle, chest sliced open from neck to cock, peel the skin back, CHEW OFF AND FEED ON THE MUSCLE BEFORE IT DIES

Back