Beheading of Two Men in Mexico by Rival Cartel

I posted same video ,but look you can erase my post and upload my video beacuse is clean

I saw it good work finding it but mine is better quality I know where the original was posted.

Also you should know by now that here we don't delete/erase censor what our users submit we respect freedom of speech reposts are allowed.

Our reputation as high-quality website over the years was built on that simple principle.

All other websites censor their members, delete their posts, ban for no reason etc. I am currently banned from Reddit for seven days for posting a gore pic...on a clearly marked gore/death sub.

You know this was also common on DeathAddict before they sold it and still is on all other forum.

On DocumentingReality forum for example it is a common practice for the mods to censor people delete their posts or even entire threads for being too necro. :facepalm:

WTF is this shit and people still pay to be members of these shit sites.

And least some have come to their senses and moved here.

Yes in a lot of places they erase material, well this is just a politic of site but nice to know this info from you, have several videos of this case today is very popular this post beacuse is new and people are crazy about cartels

The two make a good pair. The unrelenting and seamless decapitations of both men was proficient, while at the same time very stimulating. I luv the blood gushing out of the severed necks upon their initial cutting into the flesh. This execution was hands on and hands down one of the best.

Back