Beheading and Butchered Collection

Love this already my favourite thread I will contribute soon! Excellent and exquisite selection metal thank you for your efforts in creating such unique collection.:cheerswine:

Love this already my favourite thread I will contribute soon! Excellent and exquisite selection metal thank you for your efforts in creating such unique collection.:cheerswine:
Lots of these I have compiled over the years. many are missing, which I have lost over time.
I share with an old friend many of these photos since he has this particular fetish, and about a month ago he put me in a telegram group dedicated only to real fetish beheadings, and sometimes I shared some stuff, butI thought... there is not a collection in CDG just about this? NO!!
And this weekend I have done some searches, adding what I already had.

Absolutely handsome fuckers, best of the bunch. I want to experience a massive multi-head orgy with every single one of them, a sea of gorgeous faces surrounding me as I climax multiple times and cum into their mouths. It's a heavenly roulette, and I win every single time. THEY ARE THE DREAM TEAM TO MAKE ME CREAM. 💦💦💦

Meat. Meat. Meat.
Sliced. Ground. Mangled.
Raw. Burnt to a crisp.
All good. So sensual. Gorgeous.
Man meat. A tasty treat.

Back