Nov 9, 2015 #3 S samwang78 Forum Regular Joined Dec 19, 2011 Messages 209 Location Guangzhou hot and nice
Nov 9, 2015 #5 gibing Forum Elite Established Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 13,780 Location United States Fantastic photography
Nov 10, 2015 #7 C cattacth Forum Newcomer Joined Dec 16, 2013 Messages 1 Location Thailand thank you.
Nov 11, 2015 #8 A athin_81 Forum Resident Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 539 Location malaysia Amazing pictures. Thanks
Nov 11, 2015 #9 Meatpie OWNER/ADMIN Staff member Administrator Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 64,839 Location Bulgaria Neck Autopsy
Nov 11, 2015 #10 Mattai Forum Veteran Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 1,411 Location Connecticut, USA Awesome set, man!! I have no idea why, but I'm suddenly in the mood for bar-b-cue for dinner tonight....
Awesome set, man!! I have no idea why, but I'm suddenly in the mood for bar-b-cue for dinner tonight....
Nov 12, 2015 #11 D djbear Forum Legend Joined Jan 21, 2011 Messages 2,900 Location Toronto That is an extremely good set. I would have liked to see a shot of the body prior to the start of the autopsy but these are great.
That is an extremely good set. I would have liked to see a shot of the body prior to the start of the autopsy but these are great.
Nov 13, 2015 #12 M minagawa Forum Veteran Elite Member Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 1,642 Location Asia I can feel BLOODY smell from these pictures.
Nov 13, 2015 #13 C chee78 Forum Resident Joined Oct 14, 2008 Messages 514 Location malaysia Excellent!
Dec 12, 2015 #14 H howhorrible Forum Regular Joined May 8, 2010 Messages 130 Location London Ugh, a bit too 'butcher shop' for me!
Dec 14, 2015 #15 M mingleon Forum Regular Joined Jul 24, 2013 Messages 352 Location HongKong Fantastic photography
Dec 17, 2015 #16 A andresc Forum Regular Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 32 Location Peru So hot & exciting!
Dec 18, 2015 #18 K Kennedy Forum Regular Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 140 Location Long Island Great stuff!