Autoerotic Game in Bed

I’m
I think he did
I do too. Looks like breath play that went too far. Can’t figure out why he put his head in the noose and slid off the bed but it looks like that was the plan. Maybe it was attempted suicide. But at 22:00 he seemed to change his mind and at 24:00 he was in full panic mode. Knew it was irreversible. Panic and remorse until the end. Sad.

I have done things while on drugs that could have killed me but I didn’t realize it until later. When the drugs are working, ecstasy takes over and fear is nonexistent. Still, I keep doing some dangerous shit. The thrill is too great to be cautious. Sad.
 
I watch this video of suicide when, towards the end, the dude is stuck in a position where he realizes death is inevitable but his body struggles in protest. And where is my attention? His ass! Wishing I could suck his ass. Well-formed and smooth, gluts clutching as his body convulses, his ass is all I can look at. Oh, how I want it at that moment. Yes, I’m turned on by his panic, his choking, his death. But mostly, I lust for his ass. My mouth on his ass. Then he’s dead and I want my nose between his cheeks. Always dreamed of my face in the ass of a man when he dies.

Is that sick? Or what? Sometimes I wonder about myself.
 
I'm enthralled with his feet. They're "high volume" feet with nice arches. thick and meaty. Would love to taste them.
 
I'm enthralled with his feet. They're "high volume" feet with nice arches. thick and meaty. Would love to taste them.
Yeah. Tasty feet. Tasty ass. Let’s feast! :tognue2:
 
I love this vid. Watch it over and over, especially the last ten minutes. Gets me hard every time. If I could understand all of what he is saying at the end, I’d be even harder. But maybe no one else feels as I do because no one else has said so. I like dead guys but love dying guys so much more. Strangling takes longer and so is more erotic and sensual for me. I know a lot of you like hanging and strangling. Is this vid a turn on? Am I alone sigh my sticky dick?
 
Back
Top