I'm going start on 2 racks ribs early
St.Louis style ribs hickory smoked.
And don't 4get pay your respects American military.Seems like we saved everybody's ass 1 time or another.
Done meat falling off bone that's been like 4 hours of hickory smoke.
I confess 1 hour in 300 degree oven 11st
When I tried pick up fell in 1/2 but that's good there done.KC masterpiece sauce refuse to use anything else
hey chad,
yeah, i hope you have a good weekend as well, try to find out when your going through wi,
so i can make appropriate plans to get back to meet up with you............
I have leave 2am make cincy by 7
There getting good sending me overnight then changing it 2 or 3 days.
I want Clinton Iowa last week know were that is?
I have leave 2am make cincy by 7
There getting good sending me overnight then changing it 2 or 3 days.
I want Clinton Iowa last week know were that is?