Alien Vs. Predator Vs. The Party Boys

Danny was rich. Everybody knew it, and he never made any bones about letting people who didn't aware of it. His father was the head of a stockbroking firm, and saw Danny as a minor annoyance. As long as Danny didn't cause him any problems, he didn't care what his son did with his time or his fortune.

tumblr_mntu6ltWLS1rj9flpo1_500.jpg
Danny was hot and he knew it.

Danny had decided to head out to his father's private island, off the coast of Costa Rica. It had been in the family for years, and the island's mansion was surrounded by stunning forests and hills.

Danny had invited some buddies along. He only hung out with rich, attractive guys like himself. All 9 were heading out to the island for a week. Danny had arranged for plenty of booze, food and entertainment to be ready for them at the island's mansion. As he waited on the dock at Costa Rica, he thought about his buddies and how much he was going to enjoy the weekend away from his asshole of a father.

untitledhghgg.jpg
Aaron had known Danny for years, and he was a known prankster.

hqdefault.jpg
John was an avid body builder, and he tended to be fairly quiet.

George Butler (1)gg.jpg
Mike was also a body builder, and he was quite the ladies man.

4b25cdbab68458db48facd8d0d76c584.jpg
George was a swimwear model, and even the guys in the group admired his body.

View attachment 72816
Adam was Danny's younger brother. At just 18, he was the youngest member of the group.

View attachment 72817
Joe was the definition of arrogant, but he made the other guys laugh.

nico5183.jpg
Nick was a genuinely nice guy, and tended to be the caretaker of the group.

08-04-29-0001.jpg
Ryan was a professional swimmer, and attracted plenty of attention as a result.

Danny greeted each of his friends as they boarded the yacht. He pulled Adam to one side. 'Just remember, I'm doing you a favour by letting you come along. Don't be an asshole this week. And don't tell Dad I'm letting you drink'. Adam nodded solemnly. 'It's not like he'd notice anyway', Adam said. 'Or care...' He hated when Danny spoke to him like that, but at least he didn't have to spend a week alone with their father. He boarded the yacht with the others and began to untie from the dock.

Danny opened the champagne and the guys cheered. 'Take a glass boys. Get ready for a week of sun, fun and luxury. My father's staff on the island will look after us. Let's party!' The yacht made its way out for the 30 mile trip. The remoteness of the island is what Danny loved most, but it really was beautiful, and his father's staff always kept the place looking great. He gazed out into the ocean and sighed. 'Paradise'.

Danny looked back at the view as the boys made their short way up from the small harbour the island's mansion. He was always paranoid about the yacht floating away from the makeshift dock, and he and Adam has triple checked the lines to make sure it was moored up tight. 'So does your dad have any hot staff?' Joe asked, as Danny made sure to avoid the potholes in the road.

'Oh hell yeah', Danny said. 'One of the maid's has a daughter come help her out sometimes. Huge tits, tight pussy. She's hot man'.
'Dude, did you tap that?'
'Fuck yeah bro'.

Joe and Danny high fived. Danny expertly meandered up the hill in the jeep. He had had some trouble getting it started at the dock, which was odd, as he knew the island's staff took the cars out from the dock garage at least once a week. They had never said anything about one of them being faulty, but he hadn't spoken to them for at least a week.

The jeeps pulled up at the huge mansion, which overlooked the island's forest as well as the ocean. 'Get your bags and let's go', Danny said, grabbing his hold all and making his way to the front door. He was fiddling with the keys but noticed that the door was ajar slightly. He made his way in. 'Hello?' he shouted. Silence. 'Mrs. Padrera? Juan? Hello?' The boys followed in silently, looking around at the huge house.

'Adam, check upstairs'. Danny checked the back garden, as well as the pool and bar. There was nobody in sight. 'This is so weird,' Danny thought. He made his way back to the group. 'Dude', Mike said. 'There was that tropical storm warning a few days ago. Maybe they went back to the mainland?'

'Oh who gives a fuck anyway?' Danny said. 'I'll make sure they're fired when I get back to New York. Go unpack guys'. Danny made sure the doors in the house were locked up, and went up to his room. He unpacked, taking a selfie after he had finished. 'Island paradise', he put on Facebook as he uploaded the picture.

tumblr_mqiahpCkwR1qanl9mo9_400.jpg

'Danny! Are we hitting the pool?' Mike shouted. 'No man, I've got somewhere better. There's a waterfall and lagoon about half a mile into the forest. Let's go there'. The guys changed into their swimwear, grabbing their towels as they made their way outside. 'Ah shit!' Aaron shouted. 'I've left one of my bags on the boat. I'm gonna drive back and get it'.
'Just leave it until later', John said.
'No man it's got all my hair stuff and tan lotion'. Aaron jumped into one of the jeeps. 'I'll be five minutes'. He reversed the jeep out of the front yard and drove off down the hill.

Aaron sped down the hill. 'I'm such a dick!' he shouted, to nobody in particular. As he reached a bend in the road, the car lurched to the side as it hit something in the road. Aaron screeched the brakes on, and turned to look behind him. There was a yellow animal in the road, with what looked like yellow blood on the road. He had squashed it dead, but there was smoke coming from the blood, and it was bubbling. 'What the fuck...?' he thought. He had failed to see that this wasn't the only yellow creature in the area. It moved its way towards him as he looked at the dead creature from the car.

Untitled-1.jpg

He turned just in time to see it leaping towards him. He screamed as the creature clung to his face, violating his mouth with a long protruding tube. He began to black out as he felt the tube slide down his throat. He struggled to get the creature off of him, but it held on tighter, squealing as it violated him. His vision turned to black as he slumped into the foot well of the car.

Last edited:
'Where the hell is Aaron?' John asked as the guys made their way down the rocky outcrop to the lagoon below. It was a beautiful area, a huge waterfall crashing down into a very secluded lagoon. 'No idea', said Danny. 'Fuck him. Come on'. The guys ran into the warm water, splashing each other as they went. 'Hey Ryan, come in!'

Ryan was fiddling with a camera on the rocks. 'Hold on guys let me get a photo'. The guys decided to be wicked, and mooned Ryan as he took a photo.

'Awww come on guys!' Ryan shouted. 'Stop being dicks'. He held the camera ready as the guys turned around and began to arrange themselves for the photo. They looked up at Ryan and smiled. He took the photo. 'Hold on, let me get another one'.

Ryan looked down at the guys, who were pointing and shouting. 'Ryan! Ryan! Move!' Ryan wheeled around to see a monstrous creature before him. It was black, around 7 feet tall, with a long head, no eyes and a snarling, festering mouth. Ryan screamed, and wheeled around, running along the rocks. Ryan looked down, as the guys were fleeing into the forest. Ryan could hear the beast chasing him, getting faster and faster. He screamed in agony as he felt a searing pain in his back. The pain moved through his body and to his chest. Ryan looked down, and saw that the huge creature had pierced him with its tail.

Untitled-2.jpg

Ryan saw the remains of his heart on the end of the tail as he passed into death, and the guys stared at the creature agog as it peeled Ryan off of its tail. They watched him begin to eat their friend. Terrified, they didn't move, watching in morbid horror as the creature tore one of Ryan's arms off. It clawed at his strong stomach, ripping his insides apart. It turned suddenly to the guys, and screamed a horrific sound. The guys fled into the forest.

So fucking hot. Can't wait for john to get destroyed. Make sure it's slow, brutal and he gets that hard muscle slut body ripped apart.

Back