Alien vs. Jocks

Well, you could always post your part of the story here, I always enjoy reading stories you have written. :)

I miss your tumblr page and your studslahser story, is there anywhere else to read some of your work?
 
Agree, I also miss your tumblr page, what happened to it?
 
Have approved it, sorry for the delay. So hot man! Hope this is a sign of more things to come from you!
 
The new story is hot as f*ck studslasher, hope to see more from both of you
 
Awesome stuff! Thank you for giving those stupid, worthless pieces of slut meat the extreme brutality that they deserve!
 
Agreed. Very hot! I'm also wondering what happened to your tumblr. You're a great writer and always enjoy your work.
 
If anyone sees any dumb jocks they want to see be reduced to piles of shit and gloop by the alien, just post a pic/link here and I'll make sure they get what they deserve!
 
If anyone sees any dumb jocks they want to see be reduced to piles of shit and gloop by the alien, just post a pic/link here and I'll make sure they get what they deserve!
Here are some suggestions from me:
1. Tim Gabel
e7EmYnt.jpg

6a4zEyP.jpg

The alien rip off his heavy pecs and then turn him into a pile of shit
2. Adi Gillespie
j9lUGoq.jpg

1k5JZVS.jpg

The alien skin him to keep his tattoo hide, his skinless body will be hang for the other jocks to see.
3. Pietro Boselli
lvsNJEm.jpg

THvmuTU.jpg

Dismembered by the alien then forced to eat his own meat. The alien will finish him off in a bloody way
 
Back
Top