Serbian footballer Goran Gogic dies after training in China

tequlia93

Forum Regular
Beijing: Serbian Goran Gogic, a player with China's second division club Qingdao Hainiu FC, died of cardiac arrest after a training session. He was 29.

On Friday, Gogic was rushed to a hospital after he collapsed on the club bus after a training session. He was declared dead later at the hospital, reported Xinhua news agency.

The hospital hasn't identified the exact cause of death, according to an official with Hainiu club.

"The club is in deep grief to announce the death of Gogic. He died of a sudden cardiac arrest," the club posted on microblogging site Weibo on Saturday.

Gogic, born on April 24, 1986, played as a defensive midfielder. He spent most of his career in Serbia and moved to Red Star Belgrade in summer of 2013. He joined Hainiu early this year.

English club Bolton Wanderers player Fabrice Muamba collapsed on the pitch during a game in March 2012 and Italian club Livorno's player Piermario Morosini suffered a fatal heart attack in April 2012, forcing FIFA's Medical Conference to decide on the use of defibrillator at every game and making pre-game medicals mandatory.

Nice pics:bow:

Last edited:
Naked morgue photo and he will be CDG of all time.

2NGRSwG.jpg

I saw him in Qingdao last month. My friend invited me to Qingdao, Shandong Province. I watched his match.
Sad........

Those are nice dicking soles.

Rickey sees 'em and this thread's gonna be sticky!

He was very handsome... Is morbid, the last think we can see of him, is his dead feet, and if he dies training maybe was sweaty

It may be morbid, but I can't think of a better last pic. Hot thick juicy meaty soles, legs spread wide ... Yum yum .. Super Hot!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all I can say is, let me at em!! this will be a set of pics that I visit ALOT, must now tend to my needs...........
:rude_footfetish::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load: oh my sweet love, wrap your sole meat around my throbbing member that pulsates for the touch of your sole meat and bring me into a state of sexual bliss and euphoria where my love rod explodes into total chaos and surrealistic desires!

Back