I sincerely hope they did not suffer and lost consciousness right away. RIP

----> I noticed that the man with the red shirt and the woman with the half-sleeve black shirt fit with those we see in the instagram video posted by one of the passenger. The woman was sitting in front of the man with the red shirt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJHfP3WOhA

Pictures told too little details, hence couldn't think of much idea.
BTW, in the video, the red-shirt man was at seat 35D (Christiene), while the woman in black was at 34D (Kaushalya).

and the man with black shirt and beige shorts in post #174, seems to be the person who puts his bag in the video.

Same, too little details. However, I was convinced that the man in the video was wearing long pants instead of shorts (seems the pants extended beyond knees).

I sincerely hope they did not suffer and lost consciousness right away. RIP

----> I noticed that the man with the red shirt and the woman with the half-sleeve black shirt fit with those we see in the instagram video posted by one of the passenger. The woman was sitting in front of the man with the red shirt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJHfP3WOhA
the woman in the vid seems older to me than the one with the black shirt

those victims who still does have there clothes or some clothes on, are basicly those who where stil in there chairs or fell down with other materials surrounding them, as you can see on some of the pictures.

Thanks man. :hi bye:

I am sick to my stomach posting but we better show the world the uncensored images rather than blur everything like CNN and just post our stupid opinions.

Pics speak for themselves.

Let me also remind our members and guests that CDG was the first website to post the uncensored morgue photo of the boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev last year.

Traffic to the site is above normal last couple of days.

Stay tuned for all the latest horror stories from around the world - all completely uncensored.

Comments as always welcome.

Syria, Gaza, Ukraine...half the world is ablaze.

true it is terrible and some are really gruesome, but for me as an Dutch citizen it sounds maybe weird for all, but seeying these (very detailed) pictures is also a form of going threw my grief, as this may never be put a way as some little thing.

and to be honest i hate it when other people saying it's all a hoax, they not showing these or saw these pictures i guess. Some even saying this is not the plain but the other MH370, and some others even saying that there where fake persons showing in pictures like they have been using dolls, saying that all victims ahve been in on it and have been given other identities, that makes me even more angry, because indirectly i do know some victims.
but i do think those people are living in a fictional world and probably even think Elvis is still alive, or say they are abducted by aliens.

How was this video made to look so real? Call me gullible, but I could be fooled by this.

firstly: it's not MH17
secondly: it's a real footage of another plane that just took off but stalled, whitch resulted in having no controls anymore and crashes nearby airfield (i have to look it up, but this is actually a video of 2 years ago, whitch som sick mind now is reposting as MH17)

there for i have reported this video to youtube for misleading facts

Still no pictures from the cockpit?

it seemed that the pilot or co-pilot was still srapped in his seat, so i do wonder if any pictures are comming from that, as it might reveal some issues and contradictions, as some say that the cockpit was fired at (whitch i don't believe)

These pictures are truly horrific but at the same time it is very important for the world to see what tragedy bestows senseless wars.Innocent people die for no reason...all the government can say is we are sorry for your loss..These children,families had their future ahead of them..one minute you are seated on a plane seat, the next moment you are blown out ..there are alot of tragedies happening all around the world..but some of them really stick to you like MH 17 AND MH370 specially when you read about each person and their life.:(RIP

New photos in decent resolution.

Sorry if some are repost...

*EXLCUSIVE MH17 CRASH PIC GOOD RESOLUTION*

Have you seen these...

1ncGPIqC.jpg

Rescue workers pass by a dead naked body of MH17 passanger

2XZy0UeX.jpg

A man with beautiful hairy leg and sweet toes rests crushed under several purple plane seats

36SJUBM6.jpg
Feet of a child passanger showing under white sheet

68Qhiu5W.jpg

This young man landed right in the middle of the road possibly first crashing through a tree branch

These are very graphic pics, Meatpie. Thanks.

It just occurred to me that in #335 (2nd pic from the top on the left) that is a large field of charred debris. We will never know the remains of how many people are here . From what I understand, the crew that were deployed to salvage the bodies have returned to their country due to unsafe conditions in the area at this time. Very sad indeed.

Back