64.1 KB · Views: 33
Maybe Raul can find some partners to help him settle a tough opponent, such as

Mad dwarf doctor
140405e5l99xxlfnxnlxx5.jpg

140424op1lprj78dlsn1er.jpg

140411dakoehtoobss2mdm.jpg

Bloody assassin
204638lqb01n0k5qj0yzk0.jpg

Excellent finding xiaogong, thanks so much for sharing these hot vids.
A little suggestion from me. Normally, after Raul had finished off a victim, the organisation would deal with the body, but how about this time, Raul will be the one who deal with the bodies instead. He can cut off the head, skin them, butcher them, etc ... etc ... if he do that then the victims' bodies will not be wasted.

Excellent finding xiaogong, thanks so much for sharing these hot vids.
A little suggestion from me. Normally, after Raul had finished off a victim, the organisation would deal with the body, but how about this time, Raul will be the one who deal with the bodies instead. He can cut off the head, skin them, butcher them, etc ... etc ... if he do that then the victims' bodies will not be wasted.

Good suggestion, hehe

17. Halloween Horror - Part 1

It was pretty late when Damien rolled up at a wealthy American suburb in his van, all prepared to do some ‘Trick or Treating’ of his own. He had several celebrities he wanted to get through, and had already marked them off by placing a plastic bat on their front doors. The bemused celebrities had thought nothing of it when they had seen the novelty item on their door earlier in the day, and had no idea that they had been marked for death.

Aptly stepping out in his grim reaper costume, Damien headed for his first house. A small camera sat hidden amongst his costume so Raul could watch the whole thing unfold from the comfort of his armchair back at home. Damien knew the pressure was on to impress his boss. He knocked on his first door with vigor, and was pleased to see that his plastic bat still hung on the door, which opened, revealing a shirtless Luke Evans stood there.

It was late, so Luke had been kicking back with a beer after being pestered all night. He hadn’t expected any more visitors.

‘Trick or treat!’ Damien exclaimed.

‘You’re a bit tall, aren’t you?’ Luke laughed. ‘You got a kid with you?’

But Damien’s response came in the form of sticking a huge knife straight into Luke’s toned gut. Damien made sure Raul could see Luke’s pained and confused expression as the knife was rammed right in there. He let out a gasp, stumbling back as the blood began to pour down. Gasping and spluttering, Luke tried to pull the knife out but Damien got there first.

celebrity-crush-month-luke-evans--large-msg-13868694663.jpg

He grabbed the handle and began manoeuvring the knife around Luke’s stomach until a large slab of the stud’s stomach plopped out. Luke fell back, feeling himself slipping away as blood swamped his hallway. Damien laughed and picked up the piece of stomach, forcing the bloody body part into Luke’s face and mouth. Luke let out muffled screams as he was forced to taste his own flesh, whilst Raul nodded in approval back home.

By the time Damien removed the flesh from Luke’s face, the Hollywood hunk was lifeless, his bloodied face shocked and devastated. Feeling pleased with his work. Damien bundled his body into the van and quickly sped to his next destination. Raul was on tenterhooks, eager to find out who was next and the manner of their departure.

About 20 minutes later, Damien pulled up at his next destination and, disguised in his reaper costume, banged on the door, holding a lit pumpkin in his hand. He was annoyed to see that this movie star had taken down his bat, which lay in a crumpled heap on the front lawn. Damien had to knock several times before a disgruntled Alex Pettyfer answered.

Alex hated Halloween and he was sick of idiot kids knocking on his door demanding candy. He had told them all to piss off and said the same to Damien.

‘Well it’s your lucky day, Alex,’ Damien said.

‘Why?’ Alex spat back with a sigh.

‘Cos this is the last Halloween you’ll ever have!’

He barged in, landing a powerful kick at Alex’s crotch. A sickening crunch followed and Alex let out a blood-curdling scream. Raul sat up, impressed – Damien had broken Alex’s cock with a single kick.

clcsrn4814vylcs4.jpg

‘I’ll kill you!’ Alex screamed, running for Damien, but Damien casually tripped him up, sending him sprawling on the floor. He was now in perfect position. Damien had always wanted to teach cocky Alex who was boss so ripped the stud’s trousers and underwear off before sliding his own thick cock into the screaming star’s bubble butt.

Damien was ruthless and savage and none of Alex’s kicking or screaming could compete. Mid-way through, Damien decided to make it even more horrific for the guy. He slid the pumpkin to Alex’s face and removed the lid. Inside was burning hot wax. Alex’s eyes widened in terror.

‘Oh fuck no! Please-‘

But Damien cut him off by plunging his head inside whilst still ploughing into his ass. Alex’s mangled screams as his boyish good looks were melted off only motivated Damien more. Finally Alex lay still, though Damien didn’t stop until long after. When he finally did, he lifted Alex out of the pumpkin to find his face completely melted, like a disfigured waxwork. He wasn’t even recognisable anymore.

Hoisting the guy’s corpse into the van, Damien moved to another destination. Raul was licking his lips in anticipation for this one. This time, Damien was armed with a bucket of orange paint as he coolly walked up to the next house, ringing the doorbell. Channing Tatum promptly answered.

003x001-1.jpg

‘Hey buddy,’ he said. ‘Sorry, I’m all out of candy.’

‘That’s alright,’ said Damien. ‘I just need a new pumpkin.’

Channing laughed confusedly, before Damien through the bucket of orange paint his face, covering his good looks. Channing was mortified.

‘What the fuck was that for?’ he cried.

‘I told you... I need a new pumpkin.’

As he wiped his eyes, Channing saw the bloodied knife (the same one used on Luke) in Damien’s hand.

‘Fuck.’

He ran into his house but Damien lunged on him, digging the knife into his face as Channing screamed in agony. By the time his eyes had been gouged out, his nose chopped off and his mouth expanded, Channing was well and truly dead, his once handsome face resembled a bloodied pumpkin. Damien hacked at his neck, decapitating the stud before taking the orange head for himself as his pumpkin.

It had been a fun night, but Halloween wasn’t over yet...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE NEXT?

Levi poulter
Mario Lopez
Chris Hemsworth
Jason Derulo
Taye diggs
Chris Evans again (maybe you killed his body double and could get even more brutal with him)

wow, great choices. Hope, there will still be more for the rest of Channing's body. Please let Henry Cavill be the next!

Well, Luke Evans was dead too fast. Hope to see the fight back from the man of steel, and more brutal torture on him before he dead.

18. Raul's Big Plan

After his success at Halloween, Raul told Damien he had earned his trust and told him to wait for him get in touch. As Damien had a prior business arrangement in Europe, he jetted off to that, looking forward to returning and taking part in more kills. Raul, meanwhile, was contacted by the organization who said he was moving too slowly. They said his work was good but it was too sporadic and not enough celebrities had got their just desserts.

Not one to take criticism well, Raul began to plot. The organization were having doubts about him and Raul didn’t like that. It was time to show them just what he was capable of. With Damien away, he asked the organization and their seemingly endless supply of resources to arrange for Damien’s mansion to be demolished.

Sure enough, the next day, Raul arrived at the mansion to find hordes of bulldozers waiting. Raul smirked. Damien would learn the hard way that committing to this sort of life meant losing everything.

Not quite everything though, as Raul had been impressed by Damien’s gigantic underground lair in which they had murdered Kellan, and planned to utilise it fully. It was a gigantic room several feet below ground and, whilst the demolition work went on up top, Raul ordered his builders around down below.

However, there was a problem. One of the builders informed Raul that someone was trying to stop the demolition. Raul was confused - had Damien returned early? Heading up, he found one of Damien’s real sons demanding to know what was going on. Raul smirked - he had forgotten about Damien’s two sons. As he had said before, Damien would have to lose everything…

'Leave it to me,' he said to the foreman. 'Carry on.'

'What the fuck?! That's my house!' the guy cried. He was well-built and in his early 20s, just the sort of stud Raul usually went for.

'I'll explain everything,' Raul said, leading him round a corner to a disused part of the building site. 'Is your brother not around'

'No he's picking up the Ferrari. He'll be back soon and he'll want answers!'

Raul smirked again. Damien’s real sons were every bit as brattish as his fake one had been.

'Listen, it's Danny, isn't it? Danny… your dad's having some cash flow problems. He got offered a lot of money for the plot and he had to take it.'

'You're lying!' Danny said. 'I know we're not having money troubles and I know my dad wouldn't let the whole house get demolished with everything in! So you better start-!'

'Alright!' Raul said. 'You've got me! Your father and I are both ruthless killers who murder celebrities for fun. I'm planning to turn your house into a giant celebrity death arena for my own entertainment. That suit you?'

Danny gave a nervous laugh. ‘Right, stop shitting me now… you’re crazy!’

'Yes I am…' said Raul, completely seriously but with a mad glint in his eye.

'But… but… you… but…' Danny stammered. 'You said celebrities, yeah? And I'm not a celebrity…'

Raul nodded.

'So you'll let me live?'

Raul shook his head.

'If it's any consolation, Danny, I wanted to. You just made it so hard.'

'Fuck, no!' Danny cried, turning to run. Unfortunately, he was on a building site and, as he turned round, he tripped and fell into a hole just behind him, twisting his ankle in the process. He lay in a muddy heap at the bottom of the deep hole, groaning in pain.

tumblr_ney7eexvrp1r8x9g8o1_500.png

'Perfect!' Raul said, moving a cement mixer to the edge of the hole. 'You've just chosen your own grave!'

Danny looked up and his eyes widened in horror as he saw Raul start to pour the cement. He screamed and howled but Raul ignored him and began pouring the entire contents in there. The force of the gloopy cement flattened Danny immediately and soon he was buried alive under the mixture Raul walked away whistling as the cement set, leaving no trace of the grisly crime.

As Raul headed back to the site, he saw a Ferrari pull up on one of the side driveways and realised Danny’s brother Jay was back, Raul gave yet another one of his trademark smirks, knowing exactly how he’d dispatch of Danny’s younger sibling.

tumblr_n8xib9b2WQ1r8x9g8o1_500.png

Jay had driven in the back entrance so hadn’t seen any of the bulldozers preparing to demolish his house. He pulled up behind his dad’s mansion, feeling pleased with himself as he admired his reflection in the mirror. He had been entrusted with picking up the Ferrari and had managed to get it home without any damage. He hoped his father would be proud.

His phone buzzed - he had a text from Danny. It said, ‘Hi, this is Raul. I just murdered your brother and now I’ll do the same to you’. Jay laughed it off as one of his elder brother’s childish pranks.

His phone buzzed again. ‘Look behind you’.

Jay did and saw a huge bulldozer positioned behind his car, with who he presumed to be Raul in the driving seat. Raul waved Danny’s phone at Jay and gave a creepy smile.

'Shit!' Jay screamed, unbuckling his seat belt. But he was too late. With a crunch and a squelch, the bulldozer's wrecking ball dropped onto the car, flattening it and Jay in a second. Raul was delighted with his work.

5 days later, Damien returned to find his house was completely gone. He was mortified and knew Raul must have something to do with it. He phoned his accomplice but was only told to come down to the basement. The garage had been left standing and Damien used it to head down to his underground room. It had been completely cleared out, and an overhead balcony had been installed.

'What the fuck is going on?!' Damien asked.

'Sorry, I needed your house,' said Raul.

'And my sons?!'

'Oh don't worry, the organization gave me a load of money so I gave it to them and told them to go travelling.'

'Seriously?' Damien asked in disbelief.

'Of course! What do you take me for? They're your boys. They'll probably be in touch soon.'

Damien sighed, reluctantly believing him. ‘So what’s all this for?’

'This is my arena. I want you to search your famous contacts and invite 10 celebrities round for dinner…'

'And then?'

'And then… we pit them against each other. Gladiatorial style. With a few of my twists of course. Last man standing wins… sort of.'

Damien was speechless. It was a fantastic idea!

'Now I'm going to get preparing some deadly contraptions… you find me my ten celebrities… and make them good ones!'

Raul laughed to himself as he sauntered off. He knew Damien was dispensible and would learn the truth about his sons one day, at which point he would have to go. But for now, his vast array of contacts was very helpful, especially given the bloodbaths which would be happening here in Raul’s Celebrity Arena…7

A real mixture of celebrities from all walks of life will battle it out in the first arena! Let me know if there's anyone you really want to see (aside from the ones already mentioned)

I don't think Taylor Lautner has been mentioned for this story yet. Always love the thought of his hunky body getting ripped to shreds!

May I suggest David Henrie, for someone with such a boyish face, he really has a great body.
Prd69jm.jpg

The hottie Matthew Mcconaughey
st3Yg8l.jpg

And Lee Byung Hun who starred in G.I Joes, a very suitable choice for the "arena"
d97GqFb.jpg

Please make them die in the most painful way :skull:
And thank you for all the hot stories :excellent:

Good suggestions, wanted to include some celebs from other mediums too - not just movie stars, so there's a mix. If anyone has some suggestions let me know.

Will hopefully get the arena chapter up soon!

I hope the chapter about the "arena" is coming soon, I can't wait to read them
May I give some more suggestions
Singers:
_the sexy Adam Levine
rRGC4Su.jpg

_Enrique Iglesias
GAcEiE6.jpg

_Choi Si Won, a singer from South Korea
LIMKLWl.jpg

And two pairs of hot twin models because just killing one of them is not enough :hard lol:
_K2 Twins: Alex & Charlie Kotze from South Africa
2KTynsF.jpg

_The Patriota Twins: Marcio & Marcos
sCOu7VG.jpg

Don't you want to destroy this great hunk?
Please put him in the FIGHT TO DEATH battle arena, and let us see what is inside his muscular abs. Is it his gut also smooth as the normal people?

Joe Manganiello
Born: December 28, 1976 (age 37), Pittsburgh, PA
Height: 6' 5" (1.96 m)

joe-manganiello%20comic%20book%20superman.jpg

joe-manganiello-body1.jpg

Joe-Manganiello.jpg

joe-manganiello-shirtless.jpg

tumblr_mnt4hnVN1R1rowwdpo1_1280.jpg

joe-manganiello-the-werewolf-of-hollywood-in-L-MBQ6kJ1.jpeg

article-entertain-sp14-07.jpg

joe6.jpg

joe-manganiello-talks-about-the-true-blood-wo-L-rIFz7t.jpeg