Recent content by Whybother

  1. Whybother

    17-year-old Kills his Stepfather & Grandma with an Axe and Hammer In Poland

    Sad. Wrong. Never let him out. Ever. 😔
  2. Whybother

    Is there anyone free to talk?

    If anyone feels like talking about stuff. Random. Anything😊
  3. Whybother

    Which Caleb Do You Want?

    Hugs fren🤗
  4. Whybother

    I beg you Meatpie

    Hugs
  5. Whybother

    VR Game For Corpse Manipulation

    Can you recreate ArNu's encounter with the dead Swiss man in the morgue? https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/swiss-man-with-beautiful-feet-enjoyed-by-a-gay-necro-morgue-worker.68527/
  6. Whybother

    Hi all

    Verlup?
  7. Whybother

    RIP stustustugoo AKA Rick Forever in our Hearts

    That's very disappointing. I'm sorry that he did that to you Johnny. That's not cool. He knew better. He was also once young and taken advantage of. He knew better than to do that to others. I knew he trolled folks and chadfished them for feet pics. I always expressed to him that I don't approve...
  8. Whybother

    RIP stustustugoo AKA Rick Forever in our Hearts

    Rick was a tortured soul and tormented by so many health issues. That's not an excuse for his bad behaviour and the terrible things that he did while still alive. I don't know the extent of the damages and hurt he did and left behind, but he confided his issues and struggles. He did expressed...
  9. Whybother

    RIP stustustugoo AKA Rick Forever in our Hearts

    Thank you for being there for me, Rick. I will never forget you
  10. Whybother

    Rick - Stu condolence thread.

    I've been shedding tear from your passing since I came across the news. I will never forget you Rick. You were a good friend to me. You helped me through many dark days. Thank you for your precious friendship. A good and true friend is hard to find that you can count with one hand. A finger goes...
  11. Whybother

    Real alive stabbing hairy stomach hunk

    Oh so that's what it means. I thought it was a typo.
  12. Whybother

    Real alive stabbing hairy stomach hunk

    Why is he a racist? Maybe it's a language barrier thing. He did said his English is not forte. I don't have Telegram, so I don't know what it's all about.
  13. Whybother

    AI bringing back dead guys.

    Amazing job Phoenix! I like it!
Back
Top