Leave him!

wow, what a creative crowd...
I'd at least put a marble in his funnel so he'd have breathing trouble, lol

I would drill a small hole in a large bucket. Possibly add a valve. Fill it with water and hang it over him, adjusting it so that a small trickle of water goes into the funnel. Not enough to drown him but enough that he has to keep swallowing it. Then I would tie off his penis and wait until he is so full of water that he is just dying to take a piss. You can tell by thumping his stomach over the bladder. It will sound like a ripe watermelon and will be moaning. I would turn off the water so as not to injure him. Then, I would grab his dick and release the kmot. As I massaged the area, I would only allow a small amount of urine to release, thus building the urge even more. Once he was erect and hard and he seems unable to stand it one more second, I would let go and allow the urine to shoot straight up like a beautiful fountain soaking him and I as I continue to message his genitals. He will enjoy a burst of endorphins as he feels the release and I will most certainly enjoy having control .

Oh... rinse, repeat.

Flip him over, cut a slit in the plastic right over his asshole then fuck him till I got tired.

I'd put a clamp around the end of his cock. Then, I'd run a hose into his funnel, and very, very slowly let the water run through it. Not quickly - I don't want him to choke or drown. After 15 mins, I'd shut off the water, wait, 1/2 hour, turn it on again, and repeat the process for a few hours, till I knew that his bladder was about to explode.

Then, I'd take a thin piece of tubing or catheter, and put it tightly into the funnel, but poke holes in the plastic where his nose is so that he could still breathe. Then, I'd take the other end, lube it up, and slide it down his cock slit, till it was in his bladder, and remove the clamp. Next, I'd put a large poster board behind him that encourages people to recycle! :smile:

Back