Sports winners (oral vore/consensual/muscles/gay pr0n)

zidanes

Forum Regular
Every single sport is taken seriously to the point where the losing team must become food for the winner team during official tournaments. On friendly matches, the clause of becoming food is decided by the consensus of the teams before the match. Nobody is forced to join any sport and nobody is allowed to eat another person outside of these rules. Only the brave men apply themselves to be the best of the best and obviously most of them die. The winner team captain is allowed to be the first to chose which member of the losing team he wants to eat. The remaining members are giving a random number indicating their pick order, also the coach of the losing team goes to the winner one.

If a player gets injured during a match and is replaced by a backup member, both of them will be become food if they lose. If a backup member doesn't play at all during a match, he will be allowed to go home to either try a new career or to become a main member of his own team. However, it's not rare that backup members of the losing team will volunteer to become food as well. But in case of backup players they are to be grilled or spit roasted then cut into pieces and served for the whole winner team and their staff.

Nobody was allowed to make a scene if they lost. They are demanded to take it like a man. In case a player decides to have poor sportsmanship and try to run, yell or even complain (with the exception if he has proof the winner team cheated) not only they are to be killed in the spot, but his entire family is punished with a hefty fine. Plus, between games any player is allowed to simply give up and retire. Nobody should play unless they were certain of the consequences.

This tale is about a game of football between two teams, Majestic Eagles and Feral Tigers. The Feral Tigers had a very narrow win by memere 2 points and, while the Majestic Eagle players were upset, especially considering thatthe Majestic Eagles had been the winners for three years in a row. They all removed their clothes in front of the cameras and even some were starting to get erect.

The captain of Feral Tigers, a man called George, was the first to chose which man would fill his belly. George was 24 years old, 182 cm tall, had tanned skin, was blond and was very well defined and he had a big grin while he approached the man he wanted to have the most, Bruno. Bruno was the captain of the Majestic Eagles. He was caucasian, 212 cm tall, had a big black beard and hair almost everywhere over his body and so muscular that he was almost twice as big as George.

When George approached him and grabbed his twelve inches erect cock Bruno knew that he had been chosen and simply smirked. Then the rest of the Feral Tigers proceeded to pick theirs meals.

Later that day, George took Bruno to his room at a hotel both teams were staying. There, George removed all his clothes. He, unlike Bruno, had no hair on his body, aside from head, eyebrows and pubs. He lieked to keep himself shaved and smooth in case his team ever lost. He suddenly hugged Bruno and started to feel his back muscles while he licked the bigger man's heairy chest.

Bruno couldn't help, but to laugh at this man's atitude, "Really, man? You are acting like I'm the one who is going to eat you. All my previous food loved to worship my muscles before they became part or me."

George simply smiled as he replied as he nibled Bruno's right niple, drawing a moan from the bigger man, "You are just so...glorious. I've seen almost all your games. You are a monster on the field. We alomost lost to you. You are the main example of what a true man should be strong and proud. How many have you eaten to have such big muscles?"

Bruno just let the man continue with his sexual massage as his cock rubbed with Goerge's eight inches one, "I've eaten 92 men starting from games in high school when I first joined the football team."

"No wonder you are so powerful. And now you are mine." He sadi as he dug his fingers on Bruno's hard pectorals. "I've only eaten 14 men. You are going to be my fifteenth. Are you scared? There is no need to lie to me, I won't judge you."

"I've eaten so many men. Some proudly accpeted it and some were a bit hesitant. But I'm telling you for sure that I'm not afraid. I knew this day would come. But if you dare lose before winning this tournament I'll kick your ass in the afterlife. Because I won't rest in peace being eaten by a guy just so he loses the following game," Bruno said, chuckling as both men walked towards the bed.

"I'll do my best, sir," George replied kissing him. George loved bruno's strong, but gentle touch on his own body and how the bigger's man hair tickled his entire body. He wondered if he had lost if bruno would have chosen him. He hoped he would have been chosen if it were the case.

Soon they begun to hear some loud moaning and wall banging on the next rooms and both men laughed. The other members of Feral Tigers were clearly enjoying themselves.

Then George decided to begin his fun as well and rolled on the bed to stay on top of Bruno, he looked into his green eyes with his honey ones slowly went down to suck Bruno's cock. The soon to be meat was puzzled and between his moans he asked, "what are you doing? Shouldn't I be sucking you?"

"I want to have the honor of being the last man to recieve your seed. You deserve this much." George explained between licks

Bruno could only thank him for his generosity and he felt ashamed. He had never given the chance to all the previous men he had fucked and eaten to be the top one last time in their lives. Bruno truly felt George would become a legendary player. Bruno Grunted for a few minutes before spilling his hot milk inside of George's mouth. But Bruno was still hard.

"You are such hot and delicious stud." the blong said before kissing the other man on the mouth, sharing the cum on his mouth.

Once he broke the kiss, George fingered himself to adjust himself better and slowlysat on the monster cock. He moaned loudly as the big dick penetrated himand massaged his protrated and started to move up and down while playing with Bruno's nipples. Both were moaning loudly when Bruno started to move his hipsand quickly grab George to make him lay down on his chest.

The smaller man loved the bigger one's smell. He could pratically smell the testosterone and virilty oozing form his sweat as he humped him widly. Bruno hit the prostrate so many times, George thought he would faint form so much plasure as his dickwas being grinded between their bodies. Soon Bruno roared and came inside of George who also orgasmed at the same time. Both man panted, but both knew they could keep this up for longer. George picked some of his own cum with his right hand and pushed it into Bruno's entrance.

He could tell it wasn't used very often because of how tight it was, but it only made him smile even further. Knowing what's to come, the bigger man just raised his legs to make his ass more easy to penetrate and George didn't have to be told twice. he accepted the wordless invitatin and started to hammer his own cock into the big man.

George loved how warm, moist and tight it was. Bruno was clenching involuntarely as he screamed from both pain and pleasure. In fact the whole floor was filled with similar cries of players beging fucked their brains out one last time. There was no meaning in hold back. Both came once more time and at the same time no less.

George fell over Bruno, who huggled the smaller male gently. Both were very tired and spent, but with big grins on their faces. George could listen Bruno's heart racing on his chest. He then looked at the soon to be meat and said, "I guess it's time. I wished I could keep you for longer. But coach wants us to have all of you digested as soon as possible for training."

"I understand. Itw as the same with us. It was great knowing you and it's a pleasure to make you become a better male," bruno responded with a final kiss.

"Thanks. I know you'll become more muscle for me. But I'll start from your feet. Lay down with your ass up."

Bruno did as he was told and when he was ready George licked his feet making he giggle like a child before starting to swallow them. the big man was actually enjoying it for his surprise. George's eshopphagus was warm and was giving him a body massage as he was being swallowed. When George got to the waist he used his tongue to lick his dick one final time, making the big jock cum once more into his mouth. The smaller malke was surprised at how much cum the big man had storaged. He wondered if he had the habit of saving himself of game days to fuck his preys a lot. But not that it matters anymore.

He continued swallowing and savoring the man's flavor, his salty sweat, he hard big musclesthat made him want to carve his teeth. Bruno was moaning the whole trip and soon his head disappeared into George's jaw. With one final swallow the big man was inside of his stomach. George couldn't move, but he never felt so full in his entire life. He st wished he could reach his own penis to jack off while Bruno was digested, but his efforts on thsi were futile.

Bruno, on the other hand, started to feel some pain thanks to the digestive acids which were slowly owrking on him, but he would never dare complain. This was the fate he chose and he would take it and die with dignity and pride. He used one hand to play with his left nipple while the other tried to keep his cock hard and it got him a few more moans. He could see that his skin was becoming red from the acids and it both tingled and hurt. He remembered the faces of all the men he had consumed to make his chisled body and wondered if George would remember him in the future as well. Thirty minutes later his final orgasm before his oxygen ran out and he finally died.

I can be into this.
honestly, it's just nice seeing more written work here

I never thought that I was into male core, even in fantasyland, but this is such a sexy and almost a romantic story when George and Bruno fall in love even as one prepares to eat the other.
Zidanes, your writing style is pretty good and the eroticism of the writing very good. I really look forward to reading further stories by you on site, like 100550 I think that written work is really enjoyable and perfect for masturbating .
Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us.

I never thought that I was into male core, even in fantasyland, but this is such a sexy and almost a romantic story when George and Bruno fall in love even as one prepares to eat the other.
Zidanes, your writing style is pretty good and the eroticism of the writing very good. I really look forward to reading further stories by you on site, like 100550 I think that written work is really enjoyable and perfect for masturbating .
Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us.

I'm glad you enjoyed this story so much. Sadly, I can't draw even if my life depended on it. LOL
I'll be sure to post when I have another idea for a story. I find consensual death very interesting. A man willingly giving his life for another is both hot and romantic for me.

As one who rarely exceeded 25% in Art exams at school you have my sympathy and my empathy.
Like you I consider consensual death really hot and romantic, much more so than when one is merely exterminated. However for me, and I expect for you, it is all fantasy.
Thanks again mate.

Back