Fourth Hyper thread of executed dudes.

Awesome Phoenix!!! You did it again.đź‘Źđź‘Ź
Just imagine all the dead seed these guys represent that will never propagate.....

The hanging shirtless guy IS good. It's spooky. I also like the fellow who's neatly covered with newspapers. Because of the sheet of newsprint on top of his head, I think we can assume his skull wasn't spared the violence. Every part of him must have been messed up except his peaceful face.

Thank you guys. I know you will like this fourth part.
Great set, love the hanging shirtless guy
The hanging shirtless guy IS good. It's spooky. I also like the fellow who's neatly covered with newspapers. Because of the sheet of newsprint on top of his head, I think we can assume his skull wasn't spared the violence. Every part of him must have been messed up except his peaceful face.

Yes the hanged shirtless guys has an interest body, his face not much, its the one before the hang pic.

And yes its spooky, he hanged himself around the mouth as you can see on the pic. The rope leave a mark around his mouth giving him a more spooky look. I dont remember what happens on the guy with newspaper around his face maybe executed or accident, but not sure... :dunno:

The "Newspaper Boy" is my hands down favorite Alex......:heart love:

Back