Brutal Chinese Article Website: The Bloody Lake

xiaogong

Forum Regular
For those who are interested in brutal killing studs articles in Chinese, this is my brand new website for you.
I will post out my collections about this type of articles, includes my works, editing works and also forward others old classic articles.
Every articles will attach some stud's pictures, so if you don't know how to read it, can just come to have some eye candy here.
Welcome everyone, and hope to see your comments there!

腥之潭(Xing Zhi Tan, The Bloody Lake)
http://xiaogong90.blogspot.com/

I used Google translate to read one of the article (the one about Jason - if that is his name) and even though the translation is not really perfect, I still think the story is really hot. If you can, I think you should translate them into English and post them here. I am sure many people in this forum will enjoy them stories. :wink:

wow! thanks a lot! But my English is not really good, maybe you guys may still read it (by google translate maybe?), or perhaps somebody who like the stories and good in English may help me to translate them, it's my pleasure. :)

Anyway, thanks for your support. ;)

Now that is a shame, I try to read the first story in your blog, Google translate translated the title as Turkey Hotel so I don't know if it's right or not :lol: I have just gotten through one-third of it. It's really long so it's harder to understand compare to the Jason story but in my opinion I think it is really hot. Can you give a short version of what happen in that story so I can have a better understanding when I read it through Google Translate?

haha, yes, that is Turkey Motel which live a cannibalism family, Baker. Guihuan is a American Korean stud who accidentally puncture while he travel across there. To seek for help, Guihuan go to Turkey Motel. First he meet the grandson of Old Baker, Ryan, an autistic child. The Old Baker is the boss of this motel, while his son Baker, a hunky man and Baker's wife Dorris, a fat woman living together with him. So you may know that, after Guihuan enter this trap, what is his final.

I have wrote 2 episodes of this series so far. The 2nd episode is about Guihuan's brother, Huanbo, a detective who come to find his missing brother. The cannibalism family is facing a tough fighter, but also a great chance to get a more perfect meat.

My inspiration is from some Hollywood B-rated horror movie, such as Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Wrong Turn etc. If you interested with the stud of picture, this is their name: Lee Kyu-han and Ji Huan Bo. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Finally, I managed to read the whole story of Guihuan. It was really hot even though reading through Google Translation is a bit difficult. I will try to read the story of his brother tomorrow.
I think your English is pretty good so if you can, why don't you try to translate some of them, because the stories are really good.

Thanks for your support, but I am busy in the real world, so don't have time to translate such a long story. So, what is your thought after reading the story about Huan Bo? It will be my pleasure to see you drop comment here or in my blog, either chatbox or comment below the stories. :smile:

I have just finished the Huan Bo story and I loved it. Even though I have to read through the horrid translation of Google translate, I still think the story is really hot. The setting and the atmosphere of the story is good and poor Huan Bo's death was really hot. I especially love how his head was put next to his brother's head. Now they can join each other in death.
I will try to read the rest of the stories on your blog and you will tell you my opinion when I am done.

Just finish your latest story (White Wolf) and it is amazing, so hot and sexy and the model is really sexy, who is he?
In the end, both White Wolf and Sea Wolf's heads were chopped off, right? What will the villains do to the sexy heroes' head?
I will be looking forward to your new stories, they are really hot to read :D

Just finish your latest story (White Wolf) and it is amazing, so hot and sexy and the model is really sexy, who is he?
In the end, both White Wolf and Sea Wolf's heads were chopped off, right? What will the villains do to the sexy heroes' head?
I will be looking forward to your new stories, they are really hot to read :D

He is a Taiwanese actor, Peng Yuyan (Eddie Peng), he really has a hot body. I have no idea what will the villains do to the heroes' head, maybe you can give me some suggestion? :D

Thank you for the info, Eddie Peng really has a hot body :love: sadly I don't have any suggestions for what the villains would do to the heroes's head though, maybe hang them up for everyone to see.
The new story is hot and the model's body is really sexy. Can I suggest some models to use as victims for your stories?

Thank you for the info, Eddie Peng really has a hot body :love: sadly I don't have any suggestions for what the villains would do to the heroes's head though, maybe hang them up for everyone to see.
The new story is hot and the model's body is really sexy. Can I suggest some models to use as victims for your stories?

Well, it's my pleasure, just put on some names here, I will consider about them.

Well, here are some suggestions from me.
1, Jiro Wang
BC9TndB.jpg

ZLXWli7.jpg

2, Vanesly Kok
NFaeuiN.jpg

LsFqTrB.jpg

3, Choi Si Won
mnmZrFP.jpg

2TK4r62.jpg

Hmtghpc.jpg

4, Jiho Lee
x1wRvRG.jpg

CqDWUZQ.jpg

M607X7i.jpg

5, Jason Chee
pukVwGD.jpg

4jFmUU8.jpg

XnsQYyF.jpg

That's all for now, I hope you will like my suggestions and will consider them :love:

hmm... I will consider about Jiro Wang, but other studs are not my type, thanks anyway, hehe

Back