This man has hung himself.

I never saw these before. Is this one of those autoerotic asphyxiation deals? Why anyone would need to hang himself in order to have a satisfying orgasm beats me. I have a good time without the rope.

I never saw these before. Is this one of those autoerotic asphyxiation deals? Why anyone would need to hang himself in order to have a satisfying orgasm beats me. I have a good time without the rope.

I had my first one with the rope at age 12. i see something like this and know, "but for the grace of God go I". I could have lost contro and ended up dead any number of times as a teenager or young man. I was lucky really. I thought it always took a minute or two to strangle unconscious. I had no idea how quick it could happen and has for many.

Were it me in a pic like that, most likely it would have been a wall type hanging and hopefully I wouldn't have crapped myself! If in the event I would have realized I fucked up and wasn't getting out of it, I kind of think my thought may have been, "no not like this! Not just playing". I would have been fine with death by hanging but for the real deal, I would have wanted to go out dancing, fully suspended with a real hemp noose! That I would have found no shame in.

I'm with ya Hangedguy! I wouldn't mind going out full swing in the air, but like this, not so much. I'd rather swing high and hard, no shame in that especially if you shit and piss a little. Happens sometimes, but you can say you went out like a man.

I use to play get all dressed up panties stocking slip bra dress and put a rope around my neck with a towel some times I wet my panties good thing I never lost wind up in a morgue dressed wet and dirty

Back