Athletic young man beheaded in Iraq by Islamic State

Dude was very fit, muscled and strong...look at his biceps.

I think he was no older than 30, was definately in good health perfect body with hairy legs.

If I was in Syria I would open a private morgue and spend all day collecting dead guys and try to refrigerate them provided there is electricity.

Huge amounts of power will be required to keep all the guys cool but I will do my best.

It will be the biggest and busiest morgue Syria has ever seen, big trucks will be used for transport not vans or Toyota pickups.

Dude was very fit, muscled and strong...look at his biceps.

I think he was no older than 30, was definately in good health perfect body with hairy legs.

If I was in Syria I would open a private morgue and spend all day collecting dead guys and try to refrigerate them provided there is electricity.

Huge amounts of power will be required to keep all the guys cool but I will do my best.

It will be the biggest and busiest morgue Syria has ever seen, big trucks will be used for transport not vans or Toyota pickups.
I will get HD video cam and film everything:drool:

LoL :hi bye:

Better still several professional 4K cameras this will be a dream CDG will go nuts. No blurred cocks, no censorship.

ALLAH BE PRAISED SO MANY DEAD IN RECENT DAYS

Back