It came to pass in Iraq, the known version is this: This boys were playing a futbol game in the place that is seen in the pictures. During the game they were atacked and killed by US soldiers. the reason for why they did that is unknown. Then the soldiers changed the scene adding weapons. Finally they said that they were attacked by the boys. I don't know why the soldier undressed the boy.

I read an Article in Rolling Stone called "Kill Team," about U.S. soldiers accused of murdering civilians in Iraq. It said the following:

Following the routine Army procedure required after every battlefield death, they cut off the dead boy's clothes and stripped him naked to check for identifying tattoos. Next they scanned his iris and fingerprints, using a portable biometric scanner.

I assume that they were stripping these boys for the same reason.

So hot. that kid is well equipped. If I ever found myself in this situation, I'd prob castrate the kid so I can hold onto his tasty parts. Nice bulging nutsac and tasty looking cock.

id bite their cocks and fuck their soles bloody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the weapons were not planted they were recoveredafter the patrol was fired on and then the teens fled leaving the weapons behind them , this was they way that many of them acted, they would hide weapons and wait untill the patrol passed, then take them out from where they were hidden and use them, kids with weapons are just as dangerous as adults with weapons.......

Americans are the real dangerous people on the Globe. I would not 'check' the boys for being sodomized - I would SODOMIZE them!
So young, and sooo well equipped ... Imagine how his genitals would have looked when he was offered to grow to adulthood fully!

People start getting pubic hair at.. 13, if not even younger! Ergo, they could be, in my opinion, anywhere between 13 and 16.

Back