When I was in college and grad school I had a very strict Jo regimen: always JO when I wake up to get up; always after my morning workout (not sure whether it was the guys in the gym or the smell in the locker room) so I could get through my morning lectures; always a lunchtime jerkoff so I could get through my afternoon lectures; always a dinnertime beatoff so I could focus and study at the library; and always a bedtime jack so I could snooze. Otherwise I'd have flunked out of school. I'd still be horny all day but I could make it to my next jerkoff without constantly daydreaming. Now that I'm a little older I can make it through a typical work day 3 to 4x a day. But I know what you mean Meatpie, on weekends when I hookup with a bud, after we get off we kick back watching a game and knock back a beer and we're boning after 30 minutes or so. Same when we're cuddling. No matter how many times we get each other off we're always still horny. Maybe it's sites like this one: draws the horniest guys.

All of you young and beautiful men take heed.

In order to maintain your sexual health and avoid erectile dysfunction in your golden years, keep an eye on your cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides. Keeping those low (and your HDL high) will help maintain healthy bloodflow throughout your body--which is incredibly important to maintaining those rock-hard erections. Also, be aware that high blood pressure can adversely effect sexual health--it's damaging to those teeny tiny blood vessels, valves and tissues that regulate the blood flow to your cock. If you're genetically predisposed to adult onset (type II) diabetes, control your simple carbohydrate intake (keep those carbs complex). Diabetes is highly indicated in erectile dysfunction. Also, if you're not getting any, keep jerking off on a regular basis. Believe it or not, masturbation (or even just erections) stimulate the production of testosterone, that oh-so-important hormone we all hold near and dear.

Now, for a bit of a reality check... Testosterone production declines as a natural part of the aging process. Remember that when we evolved, the natural life expectancy of a healthy potent male was somewhere around 20ish. That means that the vast majority of males went to their graves with rock-hard boners... but of course, how that we're living into our 70s, 80s and 90s, you just have to expect that as you age, so will your desire wane. (I'm just shy of 48, and am amazed that while I still think of sex quite often, some of the urgency has gone out of the process. I, too used to jerk off as many times a day as I could reasonably fit in, and recall that it seemed almost inconceivable that I wouldn't be like that forever.) So... what am I getting at here? Is the sex still good in middle and later years? Yes! Do I and other older men still enjoy a good wank on a regular basis? Yes! Do I sneak off during my coffee break to go polish my knob? Welllll...... not really. That's what I mean when I say that some of the urgency has diminished.

I hope my post has informed, and above all, I hope that it gives you, the young and beautiful some perspective on what it's like to be a middle-aged or older man. Do not forget these pearls of wisdom--we are all getting older, and sensuality and sexuality is important even for the dried-up prune-like old man. So the next time you see a picture of some really ancient guy doing the deed, or entertaining himself, rather than look at him with revulsion, reflect and and give him a thumbs-up! He may not be your cup of tea, and the sight of him may even kind of gross you out, but you have to give props to a guy who's still vital in his later years.

~farb

He is correct about the diabetes issue. I'm diabetic and at 34 have ED, and I am one of the ones who keeps my diabetes in check. Don't take having a libido, being able to get an erection, and being able to get off for granted.

Not sure about the looks, one thing is for sure

I was awesome when I was 20 and could fuck every guy I pointed my finger at.

I didn't realize at the time but now I see what a lucky gay boy I was I had so many boyfriends.

And when I started putting them on tables and taking photos I topped the bill.

You are a member here from April this year but two years ago I photographed my 24 yo boyfriend stark naked on a table, head propped up and posted the entire photo session on cdg - feet, cock everything.

The site went insane.

Those were the days !!!!

CDG has a long, turbulent history

LOOOLLLZZZZZ

:rude_churnit:

Twice a day is normal...why do you think this is happening to you in the last few weeks?

CDG or somethin?

God's gift I suppose.

Cuzz you are a hot guy mr pie! i edge bout least least 8 hrs a day..car wrek i hve to inject my dik with stuff to fuk but nuff of good boner i drink alot an cum piss then kepp edging joyd of live alone i have to keep playin with dik all day a boner in morin or it wakes me up to jackk off the drugs keep it like a big pee hard...i take for nerve damage codine an morfine wish i had a local guy to hang me an shit all guys are sissys or pussys that live here or just wanna get fucked thats boring
your rok my wurld mr meat pie! leroy

I get like that too sometimes. Two or three days in heat shortly followed by my man period.

Back