Windy here and chilly but not unbearable like last week. How much snow do you have right now Deaf?

What about your are Stu?

Hurricane force wind

Winds in excess of 150 km/h (94 mph) caused significant damage overnight throughout Bulgaria electricity was cut to many places.

Brutal cold with arctic wind here, exposed flesh starts to freeze in 5 minutes outside.

Sunny and calm Firday 13... temperatures drop to -10'C during the night. Mornings are cold as morgue fridge.

It's windy, extremely cold, and snowing outside. Unfortunately it's supposed to get worse Saturday.

Where are you based Narezza? Arctic wind here too day and night no snow but it's a morgue fridge outside.

Hartford, CT It was -8 degrees when I woke up at 7 am. It has been below 32 degrees for the past 2 weeks, with the forecast of another week of frigid area coming down from Canada. Hopefully March will bring warmer weather and no snow. I feel bad for Boston.

snow-LR.jpg

(file footage looking east at St. Vincent Infirmary exit just north of my house.)

Little Rock, AR

Wednesday 11:00 AM

Light snow

°F | 0°C

Last edited:
Sunny and warm here but we expect storms tonight and snow on Friday.

lita4.jpg

< I am here below frame near I 630.

Little Rock, AR

Wednesday 9:00 PM

Ice Pellets

31 °F | -0.6°C

sleeting.

Winter Storm Warning

Arkansas
10 hours ago – National Weather Service

Accumulations: snow and sleet accumulations will range from 3 to 6 inches, with the largest amounts to the northeast toward Batesville and Newport ... rain accumulations may ...

more info
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=2177f1f86bda6cf0&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

Last edited:
Finally, at last, Spring prevaileth, even in Boston. Temps are in the 60s & 70s. The snow is gone, the trees are leafing out, the lilacs and tulips are in bloom. The Marathon Bomber has been sentenced to death, his fucking trial over at last. I've been riding my superbike for weeks & I've signed up for motorcycle racing lessons.

Really, it's turned around, and life is good. For the moment. And we will take what we can get.

Evening hailstorm here, hot like July during the day. Glad to hear Boston is finally enjoying warm weather.

Little-Rock-Arkansas.jpeg

Currently in: Little Rock, AR

59°F/ 15ºC

Feels like 59°F / 15ºC

Scattered Clouds

Wind 10mph ESE / 16km/hr ESE
Humidity 67%
Pressure 30.3"
Visibility 10mi / 16km

High of 72
°F / 22°C

Last edited:
Longest day of the year today and it's cold with rain day and night. Mmore like autumn.

Back