Decapitation, face up in the guillotine, so I can watch the blade fall. Wonder if it will seem like slow motion. How long does any consciousness last? Enough to taste the cock thrust into my helpless mouth?

I would like to be slowly strangled to death by a hot veiny handed guys bare hands. He would strangle me over and over letting me come back just before I am to black out, then finally one last strangle to end my life. It would be fucking hot, struggling to get me aire knowing I am being strangled to death.

Originally Posted by JValdez
simutaneous beheading with my lover امیرby muscular headsmen wielding persian scimitars; our facing heads are brought together for one last deep kiss and we see our decapitated stumps fall into each others, still pumping bright red, as our gazes into each other's eyes fade forever. our headless cuffed bodies jerk and struggle to shoot one last massive load from each of our cocks into the earth from which we came. CDG crew arrange our interment in a massive marble monument where our severed heads forever deep tongue each other, while nearby our headless bodies embrace forever.

Such a romantic!

hanging scenes are hot. Im thinking of lonesome Dove and hang em high to name just two.Seeing a guy in cowboy boots getting a rope aropund his neck is just plain out of this world hot. I would like to have his clothes afterwards. Should be cleaning house but this is so much more fun.

1. Beyng tyed down and helpless, as am beyng bytten/eaten slowly by a loved one; drynkyng my blood slowly takyng my soul 'nsyde of hym... as am dyyng and weak, he would 'nsert 'nsyde of me and french kyss me wyth my blood styll'n hys mouth. As am almost dead and bleedyng, we'd caress eachother for the fynal kyss of death, as he cums 'nsyde of me. The struggle and fear between me and death, and endorsed by someone we trust/love, makes't much hotter. ...Hys murderous, cold hands, gently caressyng my face as am dyyng and our bodyes are touchyng at the same tyme.

2. Drynkyng eachothers' blood and rottyng to death together as we cum 's another erotyc thought; dyyng'n the same coffyn together... !

3. Beyng slowly suffocated to Death by a loved one/partner wyth hys legs astryde my neck, chokyng me to a slow demyse wyth hys own testycles... he's gettyng hard as am dyyng, symultaneously. My death wyll coyncyde wyth hys orgasm. My dyyng breath and tears wyll be felt by hys balls/phallus as he speaks down to me and caresses my face wyth hys deadly, murderous hands.
My breath of death and the blood/adrenalyne'n hys cock, coyncydyng, makes't a very erotyc thought.

Last edited:
Hi buddy! I would like to strangle you nice and slow. Especially, if you have a sexy ADAM'S APPLE that
I could play with or even dislocate or crush later while I whack off!? :)
You can also contact me at:christofa2009@gmail.com THANKS, AAG

Last edited:
---------------

My desire is to be totally naked, a cock up my tight butt & mine hard & squirting and at the same time my belly sliced open & me helping my killer to pull out my own guts -- all this to be done in front of dudes into snuffx scenes & to be videoed & widely circulated and with my face clearly seen so it will be obvious that my destruction was giving me great excitement.

Deadboi that is really hot - mirrors my death wish

I would like to be stripped naked, bound hand and foot, a rope placed around my cock and balls, and then hoisted-up to hang by the cock and balls until dead. Nice and slow death.

I want to be stalked by a sex maniac. Nabbed, maybe even lured into it, taking part in my own fate. Sexed up, raped, tortured and defiled to the point where I favor death over rescue. Finally decapitated on a chopping block, and hopefully, my head can be held up, the last few moments of survival of my brain, my eyes seeing my body, twitching, convulsing, spewing rich bright red blood out before going still just as my awareness vanishes. Then my body raped and either eaten or deposited at the mucky bottom of a black swamp.
Hopefully at that moment born again somewhere, destined to the same fate in a couple decades.

end me this way

kill me slow make me sufer

Attachments

• v0118042.jpg
    v0118042.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 145
Thanks to all the nice ideas and comments but for me some are too fast. i like to meet in a group with some who also want to go off at a lonely place, a island far away or the dessert, where it is not very likely that someone will find us.
There should be much fun and sex before leaving. I like to see and feel the hot guys around while forced in pain, bound, needled, stabbed and slowly cut open, gutted alive. slowly crusome, the darkside wins

Absolutely! A sharp blade low in the guts, slowly bled out and fucked in the guts. Just as the other guy cums, stick the blade into his belly, sliting him open enough to fuck him in the guts. Fuck eachother in the guts, bleeding out nice and slow, cummin' inside eachother's belly. The other way is to fuck eachother, a long samauri sword in the bottom's belly but not into anything life threatening. Then as you cum, force him forward onto the blade so he falls hard on it and the blade enters my belly. Once it's through him and into me, he can pull it out a ways and shove it in again and again, bleeding us both out. Fuck that made me hard!

I want to die being taken hard from behind by my boyfriend, one hand pulling on my hair, the other stabbing deep into my sides, slicing up my stomach and chest, cutting into my tits.. Mnn >//<

Back