offtangent

Forum Newcomer
Aussie guy, good looking, sick and twisted mind, looking for similar for real action. Into being snuffed...

i am looking to be snuffed too would like to find a group to be snuffed together and left out in the woods to rot together

NICE! How do you dudes want to be snuffed? I may wanna join you, or maybe do you guys and then give you the snuffing you want.

Being beaten violently, also being burnt, cut, sliced, dripped with acid, raped...upto the Boss how he finishes me off

I want to be strangled with your bare hands or with a cord.

I have an extreme BATS fetish! If I were to be snuffed it would have to be getting burnt at the stake nude. I think about that a lot and have been tied to a stake nude with a fire lit under me several times. Once I was convinced that they were going to finish the job. Talk about intense!

I've had second and even third degree burns from these games more than once. I reveled in the pain, but I hated the healing.

Fireboots

i've often thought about being strangled while being fucked...i wanna feel the pleasure and pain of being snuffed

Not into knives or fire but it sounds like the next party ought to be in the Land Down Under!

Back