Well Malighn your two very descriptive words and a picture of your HUGE chest with a MASSIVE heart pounding underneath is worth at least 1000 and 2 words ;)

Allow me to add a few more words and make it an obituary.....BANG BANG BANG PPFFTT PPFFTT POP POP POP POP!!

I don't know about you but my heart is already POUNDING as I read that story! what we need however are a few more pics ;)

No other word were said as Sam place the defibrillator to Ryland's chest. He pressed the button and Ryland's body arched. Sam placed his ear to Ryland's chest and began to hear the erratic beats of his heart. Ryland's heart was dancing with excitement as it struggled to maintain a rhythm. It sped up and slowed down with skips and jiggling everywhere. Sam was mesmerizing by it. He ignored Ryland's screams to make it stop. Sam wanted more. He grabbed an adrenaline shot and injected into Ryland's neck. Soon Ryland's heartbeat sped up even more causing it to fibrillate. A moment Ryland's heart stopped. Sam heard nothing. He stepped back. He had killed Ryland.

As the dude was sucking me off, I was thinking how I would kill and eat him. Suddenly, he bit down hard on my cock. Christ, that hurt! Then his fist crashed into my nuts and I collapsed in pain. Before I could react, he had a cord around my neck and looped it over a hook on the wall, pulling me up on my toes. Tried to grab onto the cord but he had greased it. He pulled the knife from my own jacket pocket and sliced off my cock and balls. Standing calmly in front of me, he chewed on my dick and bit into my nuts. Fuck! It ain’t fair! Cannibals aren’t supposed to eat each other. To make it worse, as I bled out, he gathered my blood into a goblet which he put to my lips. How humiliating!

Luca Magnotta was scared. The other prisoners knew his ghoulish story: killed, dismembered, fucked and ate a dude. He wasn’t safe here. The freak came to me, the most powerful gang boss in the prison, and offered himself as my sex slave in return for protection. I accepted with one condition: each day, he must cut off a piece of his own flesh and eat it in my presence. The shithead agreed, and actually likes doing it. Occasionally I demand a bite. He tastes sweet.

Back