Sessha

Forum Regular
Hey guys I thought I would start a small liberary archive type of thing going here for those who want short but sweet stories to fap to. This is open to all who want to post. So if you've got a short story you want to put in here go right ahead. So as I'm the first person to make the thread I'll go ahead and post something here.

The Assassin Strikes

The assassin appeared grabbing the guard from behind, covering his mouth with one hand and sliding a knife down his belly and into his pants, wrapping his thumb around his sack and pressing it against the blade, peeling his cock and balls off, taking them out of his pants, showing him them, giving him a little kiss and then slitting his throat before vanishing.

very short, very descriptive,very neat and concise. A compact but effective piece. thanks

The hanged thief dangles from the gallows, his neck stretched grotesquely by the rope that digs deeply into it. His head hangs at an angle, as if he is considered you with his half-lidded bloodshot eyes and his purple cheeks look as if they're flushed with excitement as he sticks his swollen tongue at you seductively. The wind rocks his body side to side, and ruffles his hair like a lover.

Contract kill.

I ascended the stairs, my silenced gun pointing ahead. He was in the shower. I pulled the curtain aside. "WTF??" I admired his strong masculine body for a second, his large nips on firm pecs, his patch of chest hair narrowing down to a thick treasure trail over his sixpack, his big cock and heavy balls. PIEUW! "UH!" PIEUW! "Aaahh!". Two small red holes appeared in his stomach and right chest. He fell down with a loud THUD, and I finished him off with two shots to the heart. I took a few pics for CDG, and left.

“UH!” I gasp, clutching the wound that had just been made by a knife.
“Uh. Uh!”
I continued to clutch my abs as I staggered, falling onto the ground. My left hand stops me from falling all the way, but I know that this is it as I lay on the ground.
“Ooooooh,” I groan, feeling dizzy, my eyesight fading. Delirious, yet knowing this is it, I know that I need to say one last thing.
“Good night San Fransisco we love you,”
And I collapse on the floor, arm at an angle, my hand still clutching my broken stomach.

A walk in the country

The ground shakes. Why oh why did I wear a red T shirt? I turn towards the charging bull, to dodge. Too late. Its sharp horn smacks into my gut. I thud onto the body of the beast. My hands scrabble at coarse hair and hard muscle. The horn rips my intestines. Thrown, now I'm on my back on the ground, guts trailing from my belly. A hoof on my knee; crunch of bone. I scream. I raise my head. The bull lowers his. His blood-dripping horn enters my right eye and skewers my brain. Blackness.

Contract kill.

I ascended the stairs, my silenced gun pointing ahead. He was in the shower. I pulled the curtain aside. "WTF??" I admired his strong masculine body for a second, his large nips on firm pecs, his patch of chest hair narrowing down to a thick treasure trail over his sixpack, his big cock and heavy balls. PIEUW! "UH!" PIEUW! "Aaahh!". Two small red holes appeared in his stomach and right chest. He fell down with a loud THUD, and I finished him off with two shots to the heart. I took a few pics for CDG, and left.

Kees, great story, but where are the pics you promised?

Kees, great story, but where are the pics you promised?

My contractor will have to clear them, but here's an impression from another recent job (shouldn't have accepted it when the silencer proved to be missing).

It is the ultimate humiliation. Stripped naked and paraded on the back of an open cart. The crowds gawk and point at my cock. I am spread eagled on a cross on the back of the cart. When we reach the gallows several huge masked goons drag me up the stairs. My hands are tied behind me. I am forcibly pulled upright and a coarse rope noose is tightened around my neck. I am not allowed a hood. My contorted face will be displayed for all to see. As I sense the moment approaching I feel my genitals stirring. I am such a pervert that my cock starts to rise up into full erect status. More pointing and laughing. Then I feel the trapdoor release and I fall and my neck is jerked but he has not allowed me to fall enough to break my neck. So I stare out at the crowd as the life force slowly bleeds out of my body. But I continue to feel myself aroused and erect. Then just as the light begins to fade I feel an involuntary pulse of sexual energy and I explode in the most powerful and amazing orgasm I have ever experienced. Great gobs of cum explode out of my cock and fly up into the air. Massive white globs of semen blast as if out of a cannon. Five or six squirts of sticky white cum fly everywhere. I can just hear the beginning of applause from the audience. I have done my best. I gave it my best shot. Fade to blackness.

Last edited:
Well I guess I'll toss up something for the crowd to enjoy.

One Little Mistake...

Thunk!

Alex watched as his cloest friend and lover Sam lost his head. Both had been accepted into the male Executioners school as candidates. During an execution practice both men had failed to observe proper safty procedures and as a result a teacher had lost his own head. As recompense for this act of sheer neglect on thier part they were both sentenced to death themselves. As they moved Sam's body out of the way Alex knelt before the block. His rocked hard cock was a given a few strokes as he suddenly orgasmed. *SHINK* He felt the blade slice off his cock and balls before bending forward. The axe came down

Thunk!

Alex's head tumbled into the basket. Justice was done.

BANG!

“UH!” I cried, clutching my heart where the bullet entered.

“No! Uuuuuh….”

I fall backwards, dead, hand still clutching my left pec.

My killer walked up to me. Kneeling over my lifeless body, he tutted.

“Shouldn’t have tried to be a hero, kid.”

He pressed the barrel of his gun into my soft abs, and fired, watching me arched before relaxing. Then he did the same to my chest, the same effect happening, before firing in my right pec, and my left. Once he had run out of room, he checked my jacket for anything valuable, before walking off.

Sure it's open to anyone who want's to join it. The only rule is just as it states in the title of the thread Stories can't be a any bigger than 100 words

A young barbarian, ripped, muscular,, blond, blue eyed, and a hero, wearing only leather pants, boots, and a scabbard to hold his sword, which was drawn, was walking through the forest. An arrow struck him in the heart!

"UGH!" He cried out, clutching the arrow, falling to his knees.

"Ugh! Ugh!" He continued to gasp, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

And fell to the ground, dead. The bandits who killed him walked up to his body. After making sure that he was dead, they stripped him of anything valuable, caressed him, before stripping him and dumping him somewhere for wild animals to feast on.

Back