This is by and large among my top 5 favorite beheading videos. They guys are cute as hell, and in spite of the quality, the way their heads rest on the ground, and the second head moves..... perfection!

Beheading those two guys should get their murderers a front row seat in hell. Why are they always saying "aloha snackbar" when they cut off somebody's head?

I just wanted to share an experience with you guys... Been a long time lurker at CDG, about a year off and on, but I just made an account now so I could post this. I liked looking at pictures of dead guys, but never jerked off as I was judging myself. After browsing the forum for a good hour I decided I was going to jerk off this time, landed in the video section and this was the first video I watched. My cock was rock hard with the anticipation - I gave myself permission in a way to feel the lust fully. When I saw the knife tear into the first guys neck and blood shooting out everywhere I felt sick but my cock felt incredible. This was the first beheading I had watched. I was having the most incredible orgasm of my life watching the carnage. I was shaking like I did the first time I had sex. Mind blown. I'm hooked. I don't know if I'm sick, but it just felt so good to cum to this video...

thanks so much for this site and the post

Last edited:
Good for you! Lots of us have the same experience. You are not alone -- I get rock hard to lots of these photos and videos, and get an intense orgasm.

Back