Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on the night of February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, United States. Martin was a 17-year-old African American high school student. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed-race Hispanic, was the neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place. F

ollowing an earlier call from Zimmerman, police arrived within two minutes of a gunshot during a scuffle, in which Zimmerman had fatally shot Martin. Zimmerman was taken into custody, treated for head injuries, then questioned for five hours. The police chief said that Zimmerman was released for lack of evidence and lack of legal grounds for arrest, and that Zimmerman had a right to defend himself with lethal force.[SUP][/SUP] However, six weeks later, amid widespread, intense and contradictory media coverage and misleading reporting,[SUP][/SUP] Zimmerman was charged with murder by a special prosecutor appointed by Governor Rick Scott.

Zimmerman's trial began on June 10, 2013, in Sanford. On July 13, 2013, a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder and of manslaughter charges.

the last pic speaks for itself...
a THUG is a THUG and im all for Zimmerman!

Stustusgoo you are a fool flipping the bird doesn't make you a thug Trayvon was never a thug. he had no record. he was walking home from the store when he was followed and pursued by a strange man he didn't know and that strange man tried to detain him illegally he had every right to resist. Zimmerman is the one with a record for violence and unprovoked aggression against other people. I'm not going to go through the evidence with you because you probably don't care. Trayvon was unarmed and Zimmerman a former bouncer should have left him alone. He should have been able to handle a 17 year old kid whom he attacked and tried to illegally detain without killing him. Zimmerman killed trayvon while he was screaming for help and begging for his life You disgust me. Zimmerman got lucky because the jury chose not to go over the evidence which i have read. You make me sick.

Last edited:
Stustusgoo you are a fool flipping the bird doesn't make you a thug Trayvon was never a thug. he had no record. he was walking home from the store when he was followed and pursued by a strange man he didn't know and that strange man tried to detain him illegally he had every right to resist. Zimmerman is the one with a record for violence and unprovoked aggression against other people. I'm not going to go through the evidence with you because you probably don't care. Trayvon was unarmed and Zimmerman a former bouncer should have left him alone. He should have been able to handle a 17 year old kid whom he attacked and tried to illegally detain without killing him. Zimmerman killed trayvon while he was screaming for help and begging for his life You disgust me. Zimmerman got lucky because the jury chose not to go over the evidence which i have read. You make me sick.

you are correct, and I was stupid for saying what I said above, I am ignorant and I am sorry.
he was just a kid and its tragic that he is deceased, you are right, flipping the bird does not make one a thug,
I don't know why I wrote the earlier, I must have been having a bad day. I am usually not so close minded.
but just the opposite.

In our system we are innocent until proven guilty. The state failed to make it's case for murder 2 but, in my opinion, failed even more miserably because they didn't present a case for a manslaughter verdict which was a more likely conviction. Trayvon was simply going home armed with skittles and an iced tea. Due to Zimmerman's actions two men were put in a position of fearing for their lives and only one survived. My nagging suspicion is that had Zimmerman been killed in the struggle, even with his own finger on the trigger, Trayvon would not have been found innocent. It is a shame that we have come so far, and are still so far away.

thanks you kelly p.. Now I know why so many parents line up at schools here in florida wating to pick up their kids.. Because they may get kidnapped or run into some jerk like zimmerman who will follow them and shoot them and claim self defense,,, When they area 140 pound kid and he is a 200 pound plus man

Slightly better quality pic of dead Trayvon Martin, eyes wide open

kellyp, I'm sorry to contradict you, but your description of the case isn't quite accurate. Trayvon Martin did have a record of violence and aggression at school, including several suspensions for suspected theft and violence, and he was trained in mixed martial arts. Police investigations after his death revealed that he was an abuser of lean, a legal high made by combining cough syrup, watermelon ice tea, and Skittles, two of which he had just bought before his encounter with Zimmerman, although the judge in Zimmerman's trial did not allow this to be entered into evidence. One of the long-term effects of lean use is heightened aggression.

As to what happened on the night of his death, it is uncertain who confronted whom, but there is certainly no evidence Zimmerman attacked or attempted to detain Martin.

exist morgue-photos of the naked trayvon martin? was he cremated?

the autopsy report says: descended testicles, unremarkable penis without hypospadia or phimosis,intact unremarkable scrotal sac

He was never suspended for theft and he had no record for violence. he was suspended for writing on a locker he was suspended for cutting classes, and he was suspended for an empty baggie in his backpack which might have once had weed in it. He was never suspended for theft or violence. he was never accused of stealing anything and even if he did have a record which he did not. Hardly justifies murder. the only one with a record and a history of violence is the man who killed him.If you referring that jewelery story the jewelery in question was never reported stolen and was listed as found property.and if true he was never arrest or charged in that case. The worse thing he ever did was smoke weed. sounds to me like you have been reading bull crap from certain websites to justify a murder.Isn't it funny how people want to ignore the violent history of a man who chased down a 17 year old kid and killed him while he screamed for help. Trayvon had no record and he was never known for picking fights with people unlike the man who killed him.

kellyp, you're right, I stand corrected. He was indeed never suspended for theft or violence. I do stand by the assertion, though, that he had a history of violence and drug abuse.

Zimmerman is no saint either, to be sure, and I'm not claiming he is. However, what you may consider "bull crap" is just the facts of Martin's history, available from a variety of news sources, and however annoyed you may be at those facts, there are some who are just as annoyed that the media decided to thrust sainthood on Martin and convict Zimmerman before the full facts of the case were known. At least we seem to be in agreement that this isn't a case about race...!

Last edited:
i don't consider smoking weed drug abuse. and what news sources would that be be?He had no history of violence.i've been following this case from almost the beginning and the only people who ever said he had a history of violence was certain right wing websites. He was not known for starting fights but he would defend himself if he had to.You don't have people coming forward with him starting trouble with people unlike the so called man who killed him.

Back