OMFG THIS IS INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole website has gone insane last week there wasn't a day when we didn't post a new dead naked guy. It all started in the hanging collection....check it out.

Thank you, I will send you a message.

Absolutely hot!!! and they are gorgeous dead too....do you think the brothers were having sex together since they were naked when executed??? Hope so.

Rather dirty toilet, I would say.

I guess they were undressing in stages. One was totally naked, one had pulled his blue shorts down to his ankles and the last one was still in the process of stripping when the bullets started flying. Im glad the naked kid was so hairy. And he should be proud -- not every cute teen gets to show off his dick on the internet and have so many hot guys lust after it.

Too bad the shooters didnt come just a minute or two later, the all three would have been naked. Still, its great to see the cock and bush of the naked guy. He must have been really excited to strip down in front of his pals. E has a nice cock, so he really wanted to show it off. It is the last thing his buddies saw before dying, which isnt a bad way to go. I wonder if he even asked one of them to suck on it or play with it.

The shooters had some fun pumping bullets into the guy with blue shorts. He got a bullet in the head, above the eye ,and his torso is peppered with shots.

I think these 2 pictures were left out.

920b4f32529a3f07cfa901a0e4f46d48.jpg

IMG-20140716-WA0011.jpg

Thanks for the additions...everyone wants the uncensored photos.

Thanks for the additions...everyone wants the uncensored photos.

Thankyou, meatpie! He's our excellent additions. So now we see clearly the two brothers were naked, and the friend was almost naked. I love how the one Kidsfort is almost in his friends crutch. There must've been a couple dozen bullets pumped into their bodies, so they were cornered and didn't have a chance.

Back